Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm enjoying all the pictures!

Great looking people and great taste in art on this forum!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    LoLisaRose it can be hard living with military/ex military. We are so set in our ways it's disturbing when my wife points it out to me because I recognize how different we are to the average joe. I get frustrated when my wife doesn't let me fold and iron the clothes the way I NEED them to be. I still get up at 4:30 and get on my routine. And I still scrub things with an old toothbrush. Yes- pretty sad.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    DJS: by the way Salvadore Dhali is my second favorite artist of all time. Remrandt Is my favorite. The absolute master of,light and tone.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    LoLisaRose it can be hard living with military/ex military. We are so set in our ways it's disturbing when my wife points it out to me because I recognize how different we are to the average joe. I get frustrated when my wife doesn't let me fold and iron the clothes the way I NEED them to be. I still get up at 4:30 and get on my routine. And I still scrub things with an old toothbrush. Yes- pretty sad.

Yeah it can be hard, although it's nice to have someone who picks up after himself, military training is good for some things. It's all about compromise, I roll his underwear as he likes, other things I stand my ground, it's not the only way to do things just because that's how they do it in the Army, I'm not in the Army.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    LisaRose I just read your reply to my wife. We laughed at the rolling of underwear. I roll all mine still and when we pack for a teip I insist on rolling everything. When my wife first saw me do this she was amazed at how efficient it was for packing. Now she insists on it too. Yes compromise is good. Lord knows I married her because I love seeing life through her eyes and if I had never had that gift, I would probably have just wound up being killed (i've spent most of my adult life in extremely high risk areas - good money, ya know?) and never experiencing so many other simple treats in life.
  • DJS
    DJS

SS,

Dali and Rembrandt - two of my faves. Good choices.

BabyGirl,

Ain't nobody got curves like you. Phonemetextmecallmeemailmesmokesignalmepigeonmepmmeupsme.

OneStepOut

Damn, Girl!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Sweating out the cult on a Sunday

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a picture of me and Flipper Jr. from this year's apostafest at Tahoe.

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a fun picture from Halloween in 2013 of Mrs. Flipper & Mr. Flipper

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Here I am!

Big step for me but I feel it's time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit