Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

He stole my HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Me a few weeks ago:

Me a decade ago:

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Wow You haven't changed a bit!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks! But you better not look at my portrait in the attic. ;)

How do I look for 40? I had a funny experience a few weeks before my birthday when I was at my aunt's house and my cousin came home from college with her best friend (both are 19), her friend's mom was there and we started talking and I mentioned being here at the university and she assumed that I was going to college like her daughter was, and I told her, no, I was teaching, and she said, "Wow, you look so young!" And I said, "Thanks, that's really nice since I'm turning 40 in a few weeks," and then she lowered her sunglasses to look directly at me, and said, "Holy shit! I should have stayed out of the sun." lol

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

LOL

I'm 45 and this weekend we went out to dinner and this young watress asked for my ID.

I said I'm old enough to be your Dad.

her answer... Oh my, Yes you are.

Enjoy it now.... won't last forever..... soon we'll ask for the Senior discount.

• White Dove
    White Dove

People ask Egg and me if we are sisters. When we reveal our ages, they can't believe how old we are and that Egg was not a teen pregnancy.

• LouBelle
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

LOUBELLE! I love the hat! Great pic! Where have you been????

• Hadit
    Hadit

Love this thread! Thanks everyone for posting your pics. I smiled the whole way through. You are all gorgeous. There should be a JWN calendar.

Can't put up a pic yet but hopefully one day.

Keep them coming for those that can! So nice to see the people behind the words.

Flipper - that comment about your wife is forever etched in my mind. It's one of the nicest things I've ever read. She is a lucky lady! You two are awesome. Thanks for this thread.

Hadit

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Your're all so brave posting your pic's.

It makes you seem much closer.

I do not feel I can post my mug right now, it would cause me all sorts of problems.

Love to you all Hoaby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit