Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

Then the third stage of cult mind control is really dangerous - you become a loose apostate ! LOL!

• Marlene
    Marlene

That is one awesome picture Mr. Flipper. I mean, the family shots were nice and all....but this one, wow, it's just so artistic, so revealing. I love it!!!

I especially like the passed out dog in the background

• flipper
    flipper

MARLENE- Yeah, thanks, well the dog passed out from seeing his master driven insane by mind control ! It totally reveals the damage by the WT society. If they could see this then maybe they'd stop driving people insane ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• homeschool
    homeschool

GULP...sorry I requested you to by my friend on Facebook! LoL...jk. I'm so excited to meet your wifey!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This is my 3-1/2 year old daughter.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This is me and my wife, celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary, last month.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

More people need to see the topless photos of Flipper.

• flipper
    flipper

LEAVING WT- You and your wife are a nice looking couple ! Would love to meet you guys some day ! Come out to Lake Tahoe next weekend !

So ya like my nipples , eh ? LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    LEAVING WT- You and your wife are a nice looking couple ! Would love to meet you guys some day !

Flipper, thank you.

We'll be out there, one day. We'd love to spend some time with you.

(I want to get my boy out of diapers before I do any cross-country travelling.)

• four candles
    four candles

Come on you lot,how do you post pics here!! It NEVER works for me whatever I do

Please just a guide and a quick training session,then you can put my pic over the mantle to scare the kids away from the fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit