Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Day of my son's 4th birthday in Dec.

• finally awake
    finally awake

HPIM0512[1]

My middle son

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

finally awake - They grow up wayyyyy too fast....

my girl is about to turn 1... time flys

• tec
    tec

TEC- Oh yeah, I think I remember you posting those pics awhile back. Hope your trip to California was enjoyable. Any time you are up in Northern California don't hesitate to look up my wife and me , O.K. ? You are always welcome to a visit up in the mountains. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Thanks Mr. Flipper! I will remember.

Peace,

tammy

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Finally Awake... Are those... *gulp* Christmas Lights?????

And Dazed... did you say... BIRTHDAY?

Say it isn't so!!!!! *giggling* Congratulations you two!

and they're cuties.... :)

• finally awake
    finally awake

Yse indeed, we hung Christmas lights all over our house! We also had a tree in the big windows along the other street side. We live on a very busy street corner, and I'd bet my annual paycheck that every dub in town drove past my house at least once while they were up. The COBOE owns the business directly behind my house, and two othe local dubs drive past my house every day on their way to work.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

That is one bad woman in the middle. Sophisticated! !

• NCO
    NCO

Picture taken in 2011 at the Georgia State Defense Force Birthday Ball back when I was a buck sergeant and got all prettied up in my dress greens with the cute little after-five bow tie. (Staff Sergeant now and next dress uniform pic will be in the current ASU)

I wasn't coming to parade rest because of who was taking the photo, I was hiding the beer bottle behind my back so I wouldn't get in trouble again.

• flipper
    flipper

Nice pictures folks ! Keep em coming ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Okay... for my friend's sake, I posted one of myself from a distance some time ago. If I learn this posting does more harm than good, I may pull it. :(

Here's a close up of me and my daughter. If anyone recognizes me, feel free to talk to me in person anytime. No judgment here.... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit