Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Spitting image Flip. That one bred true.

• John Doe
    John Doe

What did you say burns?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So cool! They made a a movie about me!

Muahahahahaha!!!

http://tengossip.com/2009/06/26/elsewhere-starring-twilights-anna-kendrick-now-available/

I got my copy of Elsewhere in the mail yesterday and I just had to watch it right away. I was excited that it had three actors I knew! Anna Kendrick fromTwilight, Paul Wesley from the upcoming Vampire Diaries TV Show in the fall and Tania Raymonde from Lost. Right from the beginning the movie grabs your attention.

The synopsis for the movie goes like this: In the small town of Goshen, Indiana, teenage girls are mysteriously disappearing and no one seems to care. After revealing to her best friend Sarah (Kendrick) that she has been meeting men online, Jillian (Raymonde) goes missing. Now the only clues to her whereabouts are her diary and a cryptic video message sent from her cell phone. Aided by Jasper (Chuck Carter), the town’s computer geek, the two plunge head-long into Goshen’s dark secrets – uncovering corrupt police, jilted boyfriends, a mother driven mad by loss, and an unsolved string of child abductions… the final truth they unearth will rock the town to its foundations.

• Elsewhere
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I was wondering what happened to my bird Elsewhere.....

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

LOL. That's Walter, whose livingroom I love to destroy when he doesn't fork over his cashews.

W

Heh, the WTS forked over my cashews.

• avishai
  • avishai
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You look quite distinguished Avashai....

Nice pic's

• avishai
    avishai

Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit