My First Post...

by BirdFood 32 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BIRDFOOD- Welcome to the forum ! Sorry to hear you went through these losses , many of us have, including myself from some witness relatives - but I love your upbeat attitude and resilient take on emphasizing the positives . That is fantastic ! Keep that view going. It will help you to get through many ups and downs as you continue your fade. We are glad you are here friend ! Hugs from my wife and I. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Bump de bump! Let's welcome this newbie folks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Bird Food and welcome aboard!

All the best,

Stephen

• TheMan
    TheMan

Welcome.. Try not to torture yourself too much (yeah i know - horrible advice. ) Just remember, the stress and emitions are all from within...It's a matter of dealing with it and not letting it rule your life. We'll try to help!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Birdfood,

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so sorry for the loss of your family. Don't give up hope though. There are plenty here that thought nothing would ever pull them away from the organization. Myself included.

We look forward to learning more about you and hearing your comments.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• BirdFood
    BirdFood

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from my computer. Thanks again for all of the warm welcomes. :) I look forward to getting to know everyone.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome. Loving the username!

• wobble
    wobble

Big WELCOME !!!!!

glad to have you with us at last,tell us more of your story when you feel it is right, I am sure you have much to contribute here,anyone who has left the borg has !

All the best for your FREE future to you and hubby,

Love

Wobble

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I feel presumptuous welcoming someone else, when I am so new here, too.

So I'll just say HI!!

From, Palm

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Glad you have joined the group.

You can receive alot of helpful ideas, suggestions, and support here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit