Whistleblower Speaks Out On What Really Happens in US Healthcare

by sammielee24 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

beks

Someone's got to stickup for our country our president doesn't seem to want to.

• Deputy Dog
  • sammielee24
    sammielee24

Wow DD..the USA is NEVER wrong about anything are they? They are the supreme rulers aren't they? You need to shore up your education and go out into the rest of the world and see how they live and what they think about. Lots of great people live out there so don't travel with a chip on your shoulder...carrying the weight of the world on your American back lol. Agressive ignorance beks..couldn't have said it better and what a great rep for the country....sigh....

By the way DD...are you talking about this incident during the hockey games...hmmmmm....are you saying that you believe that the USA has the right to do anything they want to anybody in the world and people should just take it in the ass??? Oh wait! I guess you are....support the Iraq war did you?? Tit for tat - can't stand the heat then crawl out of the kitchen ...sammieswife.

The last time the NHL had an anthem-booing showdown, at least the fiestiness was fueled by the hatred of the postseason. New York fans booedthe Canadian anthem before Games 3 and 4 of last year's epic first-round series with Toronto. The Leafs fans responded by cheering the American anthem before Game 5 at Air Canada Centre. Kill 'em with kindness.

In this latest round, a silly, spontaneous act brought shame to the NHL's most famed franchise and left it backpedaling Friday.

"On behalf of the entire Montreal Canadiens organization, I would like to express my deep regret over the conduct displayed by certain fans prior to Thursday night's game against the New York Islanders," Habs president Pierre Boivin said in a statement Friday. "During the performance of The Star Spangled Banner, some of the fans in attendance at the Bell Centre chose to express their political beliefs by jeering the American national anthem. It is our firm belief that this kind of behaviour has no place in the context of professional sports."

It wasn't surprising to see this demonstration of displeasure with the war effort in Montreal, since more than 200,000 people participated in an anti-war protest there on Saturday.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Someone's got to stickup for our country our president doesn't seem to want to.

There's a few politicians out there that I think are sticking up for our country. The president happens to be one of them. As a matter of fact it seems to me he's busting his ass, and getting little help trying to address all the issues we have right now.

What exactly does that mean to you anyway DD? "our country"? Because it means people to me. People who need jobs, homes, food, medical care, and hope.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Wow DD..the USA is NEVER wrong about anything are they? They are the supreme rulers aren't they?

Yes, we are of our own country.

By the way DD...are you talking about this incident during the hockey games...hmmmmm....are you saying that you believe that the USA has the right to do anything they want to anybody in the world and people should just take it in the ass???

Not at all I'm talking about our healthcare and why the rest of the world cares about that.

As for the hockey fans, It's shameful that anyone boos at any National anthem.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

beks

There's a few politicians out there that I think are sticking up for our country.

I haven't seen it lately.

• beksbks
    beksbks

That's because we disagree on what sticking up for this country means. Possibly what "this country" is.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    That's because we disagree on what sticking up for this country means. Possibly what "this country" is.

On that we are in total agreement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit