Are we in Jesus's Reign?

by ballistic 38 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

sorry, to ask a basic question
    (and I have been accused of requiring spiritual milk in an email),
    but I just want to get this straight:

Jesus took up his reign in 1914 and we are in his parousia or prescence, yes?
    But don't the witnesses say that Satan is "the ruler of the world".

So which is it, surely it can't be both Jesus and Satan ruling simultaneously?

And if Jesus isn't ruling, why has he taken up his thrown? A bit of a waste of time if you ask me?

• Seeker
    Seeker

The reign explained is mainly quite insane...

Sorry, couldn't resist the obvious setup line. The JW explanation for your conundrum is that Jesus began to reign in heaven in 1914, and reigns over his people on earth at this time, but does not yet extend his reign to the earth as a whole yet, which remains under Satan's control.

In other words, they teach that Jesus is king, but not yet over the earth. Or what I said in the opening song lyric ripoff...

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL LOL LOL

p.s. I've never replied to a post with just LOL before.

• Satanus
    Satanus

>The reign explained is mainly quite insane

Good one seeker. The wt explanation is exactly as you say. Of course niether satans rule or jesus' can be proven directly. It's gobbledegooken that makes as much sense as the invisible dragon in the garage story.

SS

• blondie
    blondie

JWs use this scripture to explain why Jesus could being ruling but Satan still be ruler:

"Psalm 110:1, 2, 6 shows that the Messiah begins his rule ‘in the midst of his enemies.’ Only later does he completely crush “the nations,” along with every facet of Satan’s corrupt system, into oblivion!"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A Satanic/Messianic detente!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Yeah, Jesus is ruling - he's mayor of a small town in Mexico!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Ballistic... and all others... may you have peace!

Actually, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son of God and the Christ of the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES, began his reign from the moment he was 'inaugurated' and installed... as a king AND priest... "in the manner of Melchizedek." This occurred in 30 CE when, after having been killed in the flesh, and having spent three days and nights in Hades preaching the dead there (so that they would have opportunity to put faith in him, too!), he was resurrected in the spirit, and later ascended to my Father, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH (Psalm 68:4)... and... as HIGH PRIEST... presented HIS 'blood' as a sacrifice to 'atone' for the sins of the world.

Because his position is as king AND priest... in the manner of Melchizedek... he became a KING... at the same time he became a priest. He is, therefore, my Father's HIGH priest, the One who enters in before the face of my Father... FOR US... and by means of whom WE... are granted entry into the kingdom of God... and the Most Holy.

From the moment of his inauguration and installation, he has, then... been 'subduing in the midst of his enemies'... for 'he must rule AS king until ALL of his enemies have been brought to nothing'... including the 'last enemy'... Death. For the rulership 'HAS BEEN GIVEN' to him, and has been since the days of the Apostles.

1 Corinthians 15:25-27

The EVIDENCE of this rulership is NOT the false and erroneous traditions and doctrines of the WTBTS false prophets... that the outbreak of World War I signaled the end of the Gentile times and thus 'ushered in the rulership of our Lord.' It was EVIDENCED... BY THE OUTPOURING OF HOLY SPIRIT AT PENTECOST 30 CE... for it was only AS a king and priest that he could do such an outpouring. For it was the 'mediator' that 'sprinkled' the people with blood, and the 'mediator' that ratified the covenant between God and His people with blood. And it was the 'high priest' that offered up the blood of atonement... which my Lord did... 10 days before Pentecost.

The WTBTS 'lie' of 1914 was a means to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. It was a way for a man, Charles Russell, to exalt himself by saying, "See? I TOLD you something would happen... and this was it!" However, such a statement was in DIRECT opposition to my Lord's words, where he said, "You will hear of wars... and reports of wars. See that you are NOT frightened... FOR THE END IS NOT YET!"

1914 is an insignificant date to the members of the Body of Christ, the 'true' Israel, those who are called to be 'sons of God', by means of an ANOINTING with holy spirit... which anointing 'adopts' them into the Body of Christ, the Household of God, Israel, those who are called to be 'rulers' with Christ in the 'kingdom' of God, the 'kingdom of the Son of His Love.' And which anointing is open to ANY WHO WISH IT... whether of Israel (Abraham's fleshly seed and those who make up the "144,000 from among the sons of Israel")... or of the nations who make up the 'great crowd' of people from ALL nations, tribes, tongues and peoples.

John 6:48, 51, 53
    Romans 11:11, 12, 17, 28
    Revelation 7:4, 9, 10, 13-17

Such ones know that such rulership began in 30 CE, and continues until today, that our Lord IS ruling as king... as we speak... and IS 'subduing'... US... by granting us the fruits of our Father's spirit and thereby teaching us love, joy, faith, mildness, kindness, goodness, peace, long-suffering and self-control... in the midst of his enemies... and ours.

I hope this helps your understanding, Ballastic. I hope you see how putting faith in the false teaching of 1914 is folly, and a means to mislead... and will hear what the Spirit says... and 'turn around'. In doing so, you, and any others who 'hear'... can truly escape... and be led... BACK to JAH... and BACK to the 'promised land' from which we originated... the 'spirit places'... by the Fine Shepherd... the One who leads HIS sheep, my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you, if you so wish it. Indeed, then, if you so wish it, and if you are hearing and if you are thirsting, then may you, too, hear what the Spirit... and the Bride... says, and...

"COME! Take 'life's water'... free!"

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• r51785
    r51785

Wasn't Jesus reign supposed to have begun in 1874?

The reign explained is plainly changed again!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

SJ/AGuest, may you have SERENITY NOW!

Your personal theologial revelations are of the same fine quality as the Watchtower's teachings: something pulled out of your ass to give you pretentions of importance and superiority. Stick it back where the sun don't shine, and may you find peace in doing so.

That certainly ain't pate you're serving on those crackers.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    The reign explained is plainly changed again!

ROFL! Even better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit