apologies to FHN

by John Doe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

J & H making up with a "few "of their friends !

I think I must have a candlelight supper and invite all of you
  • John Doe
    John Doe
    I think I must have a candlelight supper and invite all of you.

lol Did you watch that before or after my comparison?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

John, I've been a fan for a long time. I love PBS. Thank goodness they still show Keeping Up Appearances. I also like Patricia Rutlege's lady detective show. I think Hyacinth would be embarrassed by being compared to me. I am not posh at all. I don't wear shoes if I don't have to and I drive a 97 eagle talon with a dent or two. I'd be a neighbor who ended up breaking her tea cups and plates. I love to look at Onslo's reading choices. I love it when Daisy tries to make him jealous by dating a young biker. She arrives all biker chick at Hyacinth's church function. I particularly like it when men try to flirt with Hyacinth, who pretends not to like it and never tells Richard. Hyacinth gets into the funniest scrapes, climbing over walls into country estates or falling in the river while trying to board a friend's "yacht."

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Aww, group hug every one!

Can I come for dinner too, please, please, please? . I promise to mind my manners and let J.D. pull out my chair for me, and let him stand and bow graciously whenever I enter and exit the room. He could also pick up my napkin for me. (I'm always dropping that!) Yeah, I could get used to that real quick!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, of course, Cog. We'll put on a real regal spread. I promise I won't use my juice cans and jelly jar glasses. And I'll hide the melmac. I'll take the vinyl table cloth off and play Beeeethoven's 7th and stuff like that.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Oh, it sounds ever so lovely and posh, FHN!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It does sound fun, doesn't it? And John looks like a Tudor king with his red hair and intense, expressive green eyes.

• caliber
    caliber

To the King ...... then !!!

• magoo
    magoo

uh....what world do y'all live in....i wanna be there....nice apologies from all. kind of unusual to see such.....

magoo

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I think those red streaks in Johns hair look pretty cool.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit