Make August 2009 the dawn of the "mass exodus"...the beginning of the end of the Watchtower org!

by koolaid-man 55 Replies latest jw friends

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I am thankful that a few brave souls stood up to the regime of Hitler and sought to bring it down from within and worked with allied forces.

Is this much different?

I say - every bit helps. Any effort to shed the real light of truth is effort well spent.

If any here can reach one heart,

If any here can help cut through the fog surrounding one brain,

The world will be a better place.

There is no place in society for mind control cults.

The social benefits can be replaced with more admirable and decent institutions, that do not puts its members and their families in harm's way.

The Oracle

• besty
    besty

Education is the key, not direct action.

And the internet works best for mass education with asymmetrical cost and effect.

For as long as the silent majority of lurkers and faders allow themselves to be indefinitely remote-controlled by fear of shunning there will be no mass exodus.

Submit your lifestory with your name to JWN or Freeminds and make a permanent record of your release from mind control.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I think the majority of lurkers and faders, will at their pace, become more vocal and certainly less "active." Several very public ex-JWs at one time, even for years waited more privately, to help their families to get out. They were able to "plant" seeds of self-thought for their loved ones, and gained their families as they exited. "Lurkers" and "faders" help the crumbling of the WTS to an extent. it's a start.

When the Berlin Wall went down, it was an awesome sight (thought I would never see such a thing)! Many people had been radical for years, some even lost their lives, escaping to the West. They had a big part in waking up so many people all over the world of the desperation of their lives. And then there was mass celebration, even from the 'easterners' that had been 'stuck and unhappy' in those circumstances for so many years.

Each must go at their own pace but exert where you can. Twenty years ago, it was less hopeful to see what is happening now!

• shamus100
    shamus100

So did everyone leave?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Nope

there is no 'conscious class'. Only a few concious individuals.

The majority are of the 'labotomised class'.

Oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My lot were well immunised decades ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit