Recording a Judicial Committee Hearing

by Olin Moyles Ghost 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• babel on
    babel on

Shortly thereafter could have been two weeks! I just love the way they make Jesus a liar! They will stop at nothing to pervert truth for gain!

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

olin,

Absolutely brilliant, I love the bit where he left his books on the table!!!

Question; Does a recording such as we have heard, supersede a two witness requirement,

Or could they get out of the findings of this meeting by saying, where are the TWO witnesses?

KT

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

All of this 'legal' versus 'illegal' talk is kinda riduculous when you consider what they do sometimes.

I'm referring to when they will phone someone to try to entrap them into giving an answer that would basically incriminate themselves - and they will have a second 'elder' on the other phone listening in - 'second witness' rule, you know. Plus - they won't tell you they have this second person on-line - and if asked directly, "Do you have someone else listening in on-line?" will say, 'No - but Bro. Dishonest is listening in.' That is what happened to me - right before I told them 'Good day', and hung up on their sorry a**es.

So. I would think that you could not even bring up a recording device - or ask them if you can record the proceedings. Just do it.

Then afterwards... when all is over with... if you want to make a statement (especially if they're gonna give you the 'boot' anyway) pull the recorder out of its' hiding place, and say... 'Thanks brothers... I've got all I want right here.' then leave.

Hopefully they won't tackle you to try to take it away from you - but if they do - then you can file charges for assault.

Regards,

Jim TX

• exbeliver
    exbeliver

hey koolaide-man,that was a real cool thing you do,i take my hat off to you.But as ever it just goes to show you cannot fight the cult!

these guys are well sooo! screwed up,only normal people that think with logic reallywin.

Anyway god bless you and your wife.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I know this thread was a year and a half ago... my how technology and pricing has changed:

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/dvr-pen.html

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/mini-spy-camera-stick.html

If I ever get called to a JC, and I can be bothered, it would only be to record the JC and post it.

Snakes (Rich )

ps...donuthole... i know this thread is old... I wish you had recorded that JC... from where I was sitting both during your JC and the appeals, it was ridiculous and shows how asinine the Organization was/is. Your fate was sealed before you walked in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit