Videos you had to get rid of

by White Dove 15 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Quirky1,

That's blasphemy !!!

• blondie
    blondie

I'm not sure what you are referring to nelly136. The newer elder would never let any elder to do a hunt for dirt when he was around and was stunned this had been going on. He encouraged the rank and file to lock up things under the pretense to protect young children. I would never hire a jw to clean my house, babysit my children, or have a book study in my home. Too many nosy jws going through the medicine cabinet, your dresser drawers, getting a snack from the cupboard on the way to the restroom.............

• IronHill
    IronHill

i had a slew of rated R movies that i got rid after a visit from the elders...i know...i still regret today.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

My mother is a huge fan of Mystery Science Theater. It's a show where some guys watch old B movies and make fun of them. She taped every episode off TV. One movie they watched was called "A Touch of Satan." So Mother labels the tape "A Touch of You-Know-Who." Like he wouldn't know it was about him!

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

I had to get rid of Shrek, and many Disney cartoons for my kids. All them darned Demons, you know.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

You are damn right, it was blasphemy to get rid of them...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit