Obama's Mom Jeans

by VIII 12 Replies latest jw friends

• VIII
    VIII

He and Jessica Simpson wearing Mom Jeans! Say it ain't so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqsc6VbzNM

• Kudra
    Kudra

oh my gawd those jeans are terrible.

Remember Lee jeans? blurghgh.

The worst was the first shot of him riding the bike -I actually let out a little shriek.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

My favorite are the "BendOver Jeans"

• Kudra
    Kudra

I think I have seen a picture of those...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I think I have seen a picture of those...

whatever you do, DON'T search for a picture of them on Google. Cuz I just did. And i didn't get jeans.

• VIII
    VIII

Jeans are so basic. And simple to update.

Pleated and with a leg opening that makes you have to turn your foot to get it in tells you it's time to update. Elastic waistlines should be banned. For everyone. I don't care how old you are or how chubby. Please don't wear them. For the sake of denim.

• BurnTheShips
  • VIII
    VIII

SNL is hysterical. I remember those. My Mom still wears them.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I quit wearing jeans above my bellybutton a couple of years ago. I didn't realize how high I used to wear them. I hadn't updated since jrhs. If the price was right and they were my size, I bought them. Now it's at waist because that's where I bend naturally, but they aren't pleated or tapered at the ankles or elastic. I like how a good fit holds my tummy in.

I'm so used to seeing pants that don't fit on guys because they are falling around their knees and showing their underwear that It is refreshing to see guys who wear them the way they are meant to be worn: OVER THEIR UNDERWEAR.

• White Dove
    White Dove

What are jeans supposed to look like on a guy besides covering the butt and not baggy? I haven't seen a good fit on a guy in a very long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit