Brenda Lee's new video

by isaacaustin 33 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I would definitely go on record as a Brenda Lee fan. The Oz theme was a bit over the top. I would say her natural audience would be householders who are pestered by religious drop bys. They could use a good antidote to being witnessed at, and I would say Brenda delivers the goods to that audience.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The real work is done in the comments. There the JW's show thier colors. Brenda has taken away any good the video could produce by limiting the discourse that would be found there. I suspect that most comments were negative by people who found the presentation amatuerish and unpleasant, hence the censorship. She refers to the negative comments by witnesses and then prevents it from occuring on this video for all to see. I posted a comment and it didn't appear after posting. This usually means they are being screened. Too bad. I didn't much care for the presentation. W.Once

• Twitch
    Twitch

She's censoring negative comments about her video?

Kinda ironic actually,...

• steve2
    steve2
    She's censoring negative comments about her video?
    Kinda ironic actually,...

Yep, it happens to the best of us. The things we accuse others of, we do - even if only to a limited degree. It's revealing and annoying when we notice it in others - especially when we don't expect it - but it's part of being human.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit