Are only males labeled sexual "perverts"?

by The Berean 11 Replies latest jw friends

• The Berean
    The Berean

Have you ever heard a female referred to as a "pervert"?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

you frighten me.

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

When I had to stand for a comitee of elders I was called a pervert, when amoung other things I also admitted that I had have sex with other men.... One elder called me a pervert doing perverse things....

I believe one of the other elders had a boner in his pants

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

I'm a male btw

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I haven't met a woman yet I would label as a pervert. It's not for lack of trying.

• The Berean
    The Berean

I do apologize if this topic seems extreme ... yet I have found more cases of sexual perversion on the part of both males and females who claim to be religious than those who do not. Such psuedo-purists cause more pain at the end of the day than confessed sinners.

• beksbks
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

What about that one trailer park woman who committed that heinous crime against her daughter's 5 year old friend. That was just about the sickest, most perverted crime a person could commit.

Plus, my local Megan's Law registry has a woman on it.

I think it's much less common, but any gender can be sick and perverted.

• Kudra
    Kudra

haha beks.

me too!

""

• oompa
    oompa

right about that trailer case dan-p............but lol at keezer!!!........ditto........oompa

where were the hot teachers doin the guys when i was in school?!?!?!.......how i wish my art teacher perved me in 9th grade......oompa

she was on my paper route and came to the door all wet and in a large white towel......i have had a thing for white towels ever since...really

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit