by oompa 12 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
  • cognac
    cognac

I love dove chocolate!

• oompa
    oompa

weird blip........anyhoo........it said

"a real friends runs to you when all your others run away"......

sure happend to me.............but i really had no other friends.....do now...mostly from here...........oompa

dark chocolate rules..........esp trader joes.........

• cognac
    cognac

I love dove chocolate!

• oompa
    oompa

cog....call me.....you have a pm.....oompa

• cognac
    cognac

oomps - you have a pm

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

oomp

plz send me choc sample. i live right on pony express route so just give my sample to next rider to pass by. tell him that it is arsenic to keep him from eating it.

james t

• oompa
    oompa

nvrkssdnobutt.....you are almost a newbie but two years old??.......pm me and i will send you traderjoes dark bar.........you deservice it.....i wished i had neverkssd no butt..........oompa

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

"a real friends runs to you when all your others run away"......

Well I guess that rules out all those JWs who claimed to be my real friends. Even my so-called best friend. Funny considering how much the WTS spouts that 'true friendship' is only found among JWs.

Anyway - yes dark chocolate is wonderful. Especially one with intense orange.

Hopscotch

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Isn't it crazy! I never thought I would see friends run away, although I am pleased to see some not shunning us on the computer socialing networks! May not see them in person, but they've seen holiday pics I have posted and haven't run yet, even though others can see their comments and friends lists!

I didn't have any other friends either Oompa. Thankfully I had family who aren't JW and were my Godsend in my lonliness!

Truth in a chocolate drop...they're going to overtake the fortune cookie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit