Penguin Same Sex All Time High

by Satanus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Must be a sign that theend is really, really, REALLY close. 20% of the penguins in a cali zoo went homosexual. Maybe, it's something about the west coast air. Adding to the drama, one homosexual couple broke up when the mate of a female penguin died. The homo penguin went straight for the bereaved female. God works in misterious ways.

--

A pair of male penguins who have nested together for six years apparently broke up when a female penguin became available, say caretakers at the San Francisco Zoo.

Harry and Pepper, a pair of Magellanic penguins, started nesting together in 2003 and incubated an egg last year.

However, zoo keepers confirmed in early July that Harry has been nesting with a female penguin, Linda, for several months, said a report in the San Francisco Examiner.

Linda and Harry became friendly shortly after her long-term partner, Fig, passed away in the winter. Within a week of Fig's passing, Harry was spotted in Linda's burrow.

Harry and Pepper had a violent confrontation and zookeepers removed Pepper from the penguin colony. He has since been reinstated, but zookeepers say they're concerned the upcoming penguin moulting season in late July could cause upheaval among penguin couples.

Zookeepers say it's not the first time Linda has been involved in such a triangle. Several years ago, she left her longtime partner and moved in with Fig shortly after his partner passed away.

Earlier this year, zookeepers at Germany's Bremerhaven zoo gave a same-sex pair of Humboldt penguins an egg to incubate. The egg hatched in early June and the penguins, named Z and Vielpunkt, are raising the chick.

The pair is one of three same-sex pairs of Humboldt penguins at the zoo. That means almost one-third of the zoo's 20 penguins who have attempted to mate exhibit homosexual behaviour. Same-sex penguin pairs have also been observed at zoos in Japan, Scotland and New York.

--

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2009/07/14/penguin-gay-split014.html

S

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Interesting, but what does this have to do with Jehovah's Witnesses?

Outaservice

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

So why do some penguins choose to be gay?

Does Satan use homosexual acts to lure penguins away from Jehovah?

• Satanus
    Satanus

It has to do w jws, because the wt corp has made homosexuality it's business. From the wt mouthpiece:

*** w70 5/15 p. 311 The Spread of Homosexuality ***

The Spread of Homosexuality

AMONG the things that make these days critical and hard to deal with is the spread of homosexuality. We read that “perhaps as many as 12 million American men and women” are homosexuals. (Time, October 24, 1969) In the Netherlands homosexuality has spread so much that the country has been called a “mecca of homosexuals.” And today homosexual themes and overtones crop up in stage plays, in motion pictures and even on the television screen.

Contributing to the spread of homosexuality is the trend toward legalizing it.

--

The 'SPREAD" of homosexuality. As if it started somewhere. like a disease, and has spread from there. And now, FINALLY, this 'disease; has 'spread' to penguins. How does this happen, that animals would catch this human disease???? So hard to deal w. Innocent Jw children may observe penguins strutting at zoos, never realizing that they are really some homosexuals, up to 20%, among them. Such subtle corrosion of god given moral values!

S

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

In the 90's when my JW hubby finally came out of the closet, I immediately looked up everything the society ever wrote about homosexuality.

Then I read and reread the "Happy family life" book.

the stuff the write about gays is a hoot like the "netherlands is now called the mecca of homos' statement, is that funny or what?

The happy family book just made me madder and madder every time I read it. I was so indoctrinated that I actually believed that I could find help with this book. I think that was the book that finally convinced me that I wasn't to stupid to inderstand "the finer things", "the finer things" were just plain bullshit! After that the assemblies became complete bullshit to me. I would sit there and my brain would scream Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit.

• sir82
    sir82

I always did have my suspicions about Opus....

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. Penguins will be lovers of themselves, lovers of small fish, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient hatchlings, they will lieth about with other penguins, making freakiness with the feet, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of the great 'Guin. Have nothing to do with them.

2 Opus 3:1-5

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    God works in misterious ways.

Homophobe

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Homophobe'

The scientific word for fear of penguins is sphenisciphobia. So, the full description would be homophobic sphenisciphobiac.

S

• Scully
    Scully

Holy crap it's a freaking penguin soap opera.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit