Please Welcome a dear Friend of mine-Red Fireball!

by ohiocowboy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ohiocowboy..Good morning Bud!..So you died of Aids did you? LOL!!..What a bunch of Dumb Ass`s..

Red FireBall..Welcome to our Cyber Home JWN!!

................OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

HEY, Red Fireball. Any friend of OhioCowboy is a friend of Blondie. Glad to see you posting more to Ohio.

• caliber
    caliber
    Hi and welcome, RFB.
    Any friend of Ohio Cowboy is a friend of mine.
    Sylvia

I heard it said "everything is big in Texas " that appears to be so with Ohio Cowboy's heart and I soooo agree with Sylvia

Keep on glowing firer ball !! Welcome

• yknot
    yknot

Welcome to the group!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I agree with Sylvia and Blondie, any friend of OhioCowboy's is a friend, indeed!

Welcome, Red Fireball!

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Welcome

BF

• cognac
    cognac

Welcome!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

And they never invited you to your own funeral? What a rip off! Maybe you can catch the next one...but I hear it's a long wait for that show! I'm hoping mines just a one act production...but wow! What a rumor mill they had going! No information to gossip about and they decide to whack you off! Would that be a gossip maffia? LOL!

Hello Red Fireball! Isn't there a candy with that name? I seem to remember causing much ruin to my teeth with those. Glad to have you onboard! Hope you enjoy! If you dig around, you'll find some interesting information about the Society you never heard of! It's an eyeopener! Have fun...but be forewarned...it is addictive!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

hi red fireball

looking forward to meeting you

ql

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit