I had the sudden urge to

by sweetone2377 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

spray paint "Merry Christmas" across the front of my old Hall Thursday night. WE were back in KY to visit my grandparents and we had to drive by my old Hall while driving to a friend's house. EVeryone's cars were parked neatly in a row outside (about 10 or 13 cars, it was always a small cong.). I felt a sudden urge to do the above and to write it directly underneath the "Kingdom Hall of JW's" sign on the front of the building.

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

now THAT would be funny...make sure you got a pic of it

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You could always get a can of that liquid snow. You couldn't be charged with vandalism for using that since it washes off.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Eleanor Roosevelt

• avengers
    avengers
    I felt a sudden urge

It doesn't sound like you did it.

Or did you?

Hello brothers and sisters, where are you now?
    (Simple Minds}
  • LB
    LB

OK what's going on. I see a group of evil apostates encouraging Shelly to break the law and THEN to post photos of it. Oh the shame of it all.

Please e-mail me the pics when you do it Shelly. I'd hate to miss them.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

The liquid snow sounds like a great idea!!

No I didn't do it. DH was a little concerned about them all knowing it was us since we were in town. Maybe Easter??? lol

Shelly

• Earnest
    Earnest

Reminds me of the time I was night watchman at Bethel (South Africa) and hung up streamers in the dining-room the night before Christmas.

Never a dull moment!

Earnest

• Scully
    Scully

We were driving past the local KH the other night, when I turned to hubby and said.....

Wouldn't it be a hoot to go there on Saturday night with a truckload of Christmas lights and string them all over the KH... Krazy-Glue them in place.... and Krazy-Glue the plug into the socket and let the thing light up like..... well, ummm..... a Christmas Tree??

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

lol Scully, great minds think alike!!!

Shelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit