The UN Affiliation: Likely Denouement?

by JosephAlward 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

OHD stated the following:

I already deprogramed 3 family members and 2 others STARTING with the UN Scandal. Of course JW don't WANT to believe this scandal and WHEN there will be an oficiall response from the WTBTS it will be harder to argu with SOME of them. But we have all those letters, wich show the WTBTS started lying about this issue...
    Ahhhhh ....... That just made my year and the reason why I spent a hell of a lot of my time on this. I also know of a few others who have departed too but they were on the "verge" as they say.

Mad Apostate and bible examiner. Your guys comments are excellent and on point - well done.

hawk

p.s. Bibleexaminer stated:

My wife is almost there.
    GOD DAM, GOD DAM!!!! WooooHooooo!!!!
  • JosephAlward
    JosephAlward

Addressing my comments, Klaus wrote,

[Y]ou forget within your calculation [that] people often want to be betrayed.
    That's an extremely interesting thought, Klaus. In an effort to become closer to Jesus, many people may indeed subconsciously hope to encounter their own personal Judas in order that they might better empathize with Jesus' betrayal and suffering. If that's part of the dynamic operating in the case of the rank and file Jehovah's Witnesses' attitude toward the current UN issue--and I'm not claiming that it is, then perhaps the revelation of the affiliation will foster a sense of martyrdom in the JWs and an even greater commitment to the organization.

Joseph F. Alward
    "Skeptical Views of Christianity and the Bible"

* http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

You're full of garbage Alward. GO study your watchtower magazine and bow down in the direction of the kingdumbhall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit