2009 Bearing Thorough Witness About God's Kingdom--PDF!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2009 Bearing Thorough Witness About God's Kingdom--PDF! (All credit goes to Yknot) Bookmarked Searchable Reduced Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/mc7ofr Cheers! Atlantis!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

What a wonderful, FREE, provision from Jehovah.

Jehovah and Adobe are truly speeding up the work in the End Time.

Thank you.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Wow! Thanks, Atlantis and Yknot, for making this available to us!

I just did a search for "1914" and only came up with one hit on page 31. Is this something that is receiving less emphasis as in times past? There were no hits for 1918 or 1919....well, one for 1919, but that was for 1919 B.C.E.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

But, "governing body" appears 49 times!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Leavingwt:

Thank you!

Cabasilas:

Yes, the governing body is going to make sure they get their glory!

Thank you my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Well, it makes sense if one views the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses as successors of the Apostles. But, I didn't think JWs believed in Apostolic Succession.

• yknot
    yknot

....Credit goes to Atlantis (and Nevada) for being so kind as to do all the work !!!!.....

My only contribution was going to the post office (In a Mike Meyers voice over.......I am not worthy!)

Thank you so much for all the wonderful PDFs you do!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks so very much ynot, Atlantis and everyone else associated with this, it is great to get this stuff early....

• possible-san
    possible-san

Ms. yknot.
    Mr. Atlantis.

Thank you.
    I got it.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Thank you so much! I've been skimming through the book this morning, and it seems to be heavy-handed in trying to prove there was a Governing Body in the 1st century.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit