Celtic just got the best Christmas Present

by Celtic 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

It doesn't take much to get this old sod very happy. I just received the bestest Christmas Pressy ever, my lil boys email address, wey heyyyyy, now I can write to him directly, Celtic is one happy man now.

When you only see your only child every 5 months or so for a few days, this means the world to me.

Just wanted to share.

Peace

Celtic
    'appy solstice!!

• Mum
    Mum

Happy corresponding! Happy Holidays.

I was separated from my daughter a lot when she was young, so I know how you feel!

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Celtic))))

I'll hug a tree today in your honor! Glad this made your holiday!

Andi

• Englishman
    Englishman

Congratulations, Celtic.

I didn't see my daughter for many years, but when she was 17 she came looking for me.

So I can guess at how you feel.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I wanted to post something dry and witty, but...

That is great!! Merry Christmas to you!!! I hope this means a VERY happy New Year for you.

Slipnslidemaster: MerryChristmas!

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Oh Celtic, I'm so happy for you..

I had a loved one one back into my life after 20 years recently.

All because of email.

Happy corresponding with your boy

Sunny

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, New Year to everyone who reads this

• seven006
    seven006

Mark,

I am happy for you my friend. Your children can make your life worth living. I don't know what I would do without mine. I hope when your son gets older he might think about coming down to live with his dad. Iv had that happen and it has changed my life.

I'm happy for you ya crazy old fart. Iv watched you grow and mature over a couple of exJW boards and I am damn proud of you. I think you are figuring out what its all about.

Your friend,

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Celtic,good for you!you got one of the best Christms presents a dad could ask for!..MERRY CHRISTMAS CELTIC...OUTLAW

• Missie Eff
    Missie Eff

Just read your post - I'm so glad Mark. He's a cute kid and I can't believe he's old enough already to be able to email you! I know this sounds really stupid but I remember when he was born!! I feel so old!

Great news. If I don't talk to you in the meantime - have a great holiday. Mum, Nathan and Jason are coming over to mine for lunch. Should be a good day.

Take care and I'll catch up with you soon!

• Xena
    Xena

That is wonderful Celtic! I can only imagine how difficult it has been for you not having much contact with him....so a Very Merry Christmas to you indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit