2009-The Bible-What Is Its Message-brochure--PDF!

by Atlantis 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2009 The Bible-What Is Its Message-brochure--PDF! We thank "Yknot" dearly for sending the brochure and book for scanning. I will start on the book in a few hours, but have to get a little shut-eye and then will continue. Just wanted to get this posted. Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/pgy8bv Cheers! Atlantis!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

bravo! Thanks Atlantis and Yknot for making this available to us!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Oh goody, but wrong title. Should be: "The Bible for Dummies"

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

And the message is, people were really stupid back then, lets not emulate them........OK

• wobble
    wobble

Many many thanks Atlantis for your hard work ,and to Ynot. the PDF format is so useful to have on file to refer to and pull out quotes, I know I am not the only one who really appreciates what you do, it is nice and subversive to the WTB$ as well ,I am sure they don't publish in PDF for a reason.

thanks again.

Love

Wobble

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am so looking forward to this wonderful spirit fueled beverage from the Gods.

Ta

Chris

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks so very much Atlantis and Ynot, I concur with what wobble said about how nice it is to have this stuff available, to know what folks are going to be seeing so we can at least be a bit prepared, you are all great!!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

A brief scan of this brochure shows no mention of 1914!!!

Is this true? Has anybody else noticed this?

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

From what I have noticed in my somewhat limited exposure to the JWs is they attempt to make the initial contact information such as Awake, public watchtower and brochures like this looking pretty mainstream, no discussion of 1914, no Jesus = Michaeal, no torture stake...why scare off a potential convert immediately.........wait til they have had a taste of the koolaid on their lips....wow, this doesn't taste too bad, maybe I should have some more.

I can already see my wife just basking in how wonderful this new brochure is, how the organization makes it so easy to understand the bible, I just wish she would read the Bible.....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Killer God's balmegeddon only gets two mentions. Pg 30.

Paradise gets far more attention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit