Funny happenings at assemblies and meetings

by thewiz 8 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

I just remembered this yesterday.

A newly appointed M.S. was assigned the bathroom detail at a circuit ASSembly in Natick.

Well, he naturally asssigned most of the Bros to the mens rooms and the Sis to the womens room.

Well in the women's room they have those "special" items in case of emergencies and the little wax paper bags, I think.

Now the trash bags were transparent, pretty much, and the sisters are taking care of throwing these USED items in the bags so they could be carried out back to the compacter. Right through down the center of the lunch room.

Don't get ahead of me here now!

The time comes to clear out the bathrooms. Well the Bro in charge just lifts the bags up and carries them out into the lunch room on his way to the trash.

He was apparently completely oblivious to the fact that some of these feminine articles were plastered to the sides of the trash bags. It was both disgusting and funny at the same time.

You would have thought that there was some kind of slaughter in the women's room.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Anything that bleeds for 5 days and lives is NOT to be triffled with. Too funny, and a bit gross if you happened to be eating at the time.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Latte
    Latte

thewiz,

LOL.......and Uggghhh! at the same time.

I only hope that this 'oblivious' brother wasn't wearing a 'T' shirt with ANY motif on! Now that would of offended me!

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

"I'm sorry Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for more than five days and doesn't die."

-Mr. Garrison in "South Park"

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Me and my friends drunk at the assemblies was pretty funny.

Slipnslidemaster: MerryChristmas!

• Francois
    Francois

I continue to think that getting laid at assemblies right under all the blue noses is the funniest thing on the planet.

For all you single JWs of either sex who have one foot in and one foot out - Happy Hunting.

Francois

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    A newly appointed M.S. was assigned the bathroom detail at a circuit ASSembly in Natick.

Hey, I was assigned to Natick for years and years!! Do I know you?

Tom
    "The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan

• zev
    zev

so was i neo mad man. the wiz and i know each other. i dont however recognize the pic.

the thing that always cracked me up was the ever present child with a case of gas. never failed the little kritter would bust loose with an enourmous bubble, at the quietest moment of the evening.

which of course send 50-60 people into complete dazed tramatic hysterics.

and sent a few to the hospital for a liter of o2.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• more2C
    more2C

I used to go to Natick all the time, too!

I went there this Spring for an assembly with my JW dad. I wanted to see how all the new construction was. They enlarged the auditorium. The cafeteria is for senior citizens, handicapped and mothers with children. During the meeting everyone was eating and drinking. I couldn't beleive it! How come we never got to do that, when I was going there? They enlarged the foyer, the coat room, and new bathrooms.

All that money, and they were still asking for more donations to pay for it.

more2C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit