Our Anniversary Today

by FreePeace 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Happy happy happy anniversary. You are so much to be congratulated!!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

This is my parents anniversary as well (51 years today.)

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks guys,

You are all so sweet! s to all of you and *WHACKS* to some of you...you know who you are.

We had a holiday open house where I work today, and Doug came at lunch time and brought me flowers and chocolates...and my boss gave me a gift certificate for Christmas to a spa...a massage, manicure and pedicure. And I start a 13 day vacation today, with Xmas just around the corner. Could life get any better? Woohoo! And I haven't even jumped his bones yet, so the best part of the evening is still ahead of me.

I love you all...and that's not just the margaritas talking. Well, ok...just a little bit. But Doug, sigh...you make me smile, I trust you completely with my heart, you stimulate my brain like no one else ever has...and that is the highest compliment I can think of. Well, you stimulate other parts too...but I'll whisper more about that in your ear in just a few minutes. I am grateful that life brought us together right when we both needed to believe in love again.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congrats ewe too sheeplike ones!

Why don't you both get naked while I serenade you with a song I am going to make up as I type.

Enjoy:

Happy, Happy, Happy,
    Anny vers a reeee

Doug n Trace
    both give good face
    to this space
    between the lace
    back atcher place... (dammit! I'm just rhyming. I hate when I do that! I'm sorry if I've ruined your anniversary *smacks head* *hard*)

Oh well, chorus:

Happy, Happy, Happy,
    Anny vers a reeee

• think41self
    think41self

LOLOL@SixofNine....

We enjoyed your song....but I don't know.

The rythm just doesn't seem quite right, ya know?

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• Princess
    Princess

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Princess

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Doug,

You big dolt, Tracy was not trying to start an argument. You see 'flame war's' is another expression for HOT! topic's. When was the last time you've seen a post from Tracy that's not exactly that?

Now you fellow pigdog male, go back in your room and beg(?) for mercy. I mean beg man.....I know I would!

Happy day! Happy 13more Tracy...thank god 'free' at last you lucky vixen.

Danny

• COMF
    COMF

How cool is that? Two years... I had no idea! I thought you guys had been at it for a long haul already. Congrats to you both!

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit