Firpo Carr said Michael Jackson wanted kids raised as Jehovah's Witnesses

by Dogpatch 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TMS
    TMS

I listened to Firpo's comments. He's repeated the story at least twice. He carefully sets it up as a private conversation between him and Michael. He gives a lot of believable detail, but the actual story doesn't ring true. Why would Michael Jackson be concerned about his children studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses at some time in the indeterminate future when they could have done so anytime. I got the impression that the nanny was a JW also, so a "study" would have been easy to arrange if desired.

tms

• dissed
    dissed

Randy

I grew up with Firp, even dated his sister.

He is brilliant, but I don't understand his need to always sign on with all his accomplishments.

He professes to be of the annointed, even to the point of sending a letter to the GB asking for an application to join with them.

At one time, he felt the spirit was guiding him to assist the sick in the congregation by the laying on of hands, and ridding others of demon possession. Was strongly admonished to stop that behavior. He's apparantly grown past that.

He's always meant well, but was always a little to the left of the org.

I'm still surprised he's somehow still associated with the JW's. Firpo was always a free thinker of sorts, and we know how they like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit