Dateline tv show

by homeschool 10 Replies latest jw friends

• homeschool
    homeschool

I'd really like to watch that Dateline show from a few years back....was it in 2002? I guess its the one that jws were told not to watch the episode. I cant find it anywhere! Can somebody help a sista out?? I'm not computer savvy and its kind of frusterating because I know its right under my nose. thanks...

• alanv
    alanv

Hi Homeschool, If you go to www.silentlambs.com website you will find a mountain of information including the dateline programme

• TIMBOB
  • homeschool
    homeschool

I'm sorry, I'm just not getting it. I went to silentlambs.com and cant find the episode....all I'm seeing is written transcripts. I'm kinda of frusterated that I just cant seem to find what I'm looking for. Any other help?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I have the video of the Dateline NBC program. I could send it to you as email attachments in two parts. PM me if you would like me to send it to you.

Bangalore

• homeschool
    homeschool

Bangalore, you have a PM. Thanks.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.silentlambs.com/education/multimedia.cfm

The video should be on this page, just look down the page.

• homeschool
    homeschool

is it the 10 minute clip with the two girls talking to connie chung?

• blondie
    blondie

No, Connie Chung is CNN.

NBC Dateline-Witness to the Prosecution-Read Transcript Spanish Transcript Italian transcript view Video- A Video- B

DATELINE Correspondent John Larson spoke with victims, their families, and former church officials. JR Brown states. "We have a very aggressive policy on child abuse." A young sister is given death threats from her local congregation after reporting a confessed child molester. William H. Bowen uses term "Pedophile Paradise" for the first time to media.

(05/28/2002 )

• homeschool
    homeschool

lol...sometimes I need things explained to me like I'm a 5 year old. Thank you, Blondie & Bangalore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit