The Book Of Revelation - Book Study

by ablebodiedman 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I understand that the Revelation "Climax" book is being studied again.

If you are a Jehovah's Witness out here in the Internet Wilderness there is a unique opportunity to

measure what you are learning in the "Climax" book against truths that exist outside of the organization.

I invite you to take some time to do that. There are three short video's which examine the entire book using

a very simplistic and straightforward approach leaving out much of the confusing symbology.

Like a Noble Berean, use your God given right to measure if what you are being taught in the "Climax" book is really the truth.

Be prepared to look up scriptures.

Here are the video's:

http://thebiblereport.blogspot.com/2008/06/book-of-revelation-part-1.html

http://thebiblereport.blogspot.com/2008/12/book-of-revelation-part-2.html

http://thebiblereport.blogspot.com/2008/12/book-of-revelation-part-3.html

abe

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

This could be why the sister gave my wife a copy of the book....wow, this will take a lot of time to cover in the new format of book studies being combined with two other meetings....but it makes sense with the focus on the GT being soooooo close.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Are you kidding? This must be the fifth time through, no? It's a testimony to their intellectual bankruptcy... Freddie where are you now that we need you?

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Here is an email I received from a Jehovah's Witness who like a Noble Berean actually took the time to watch all the videos:

I listened to your three videos on The Book of Revelation. I really appreciated the way you illuminated who these "Kings of the earth" really are. I was struck with the thought at Rev 16:14 and questioned myself, "If the Wild beast itself represent the 'kings' or 'political powers of the earth' or 'the entire political organization of Satan' , then why would the Wild Beast go forth to the pagan "kings of the earth" when itself (Wild beast) encompasses the pagan "kings of the earth?'" That's like going forth to themselves. It seems clear to me that the "kings of the earth" here at Rev 16:14 are "John's Brothers" not the pagan kings of the earth. I wanted to thank the Most High God, Jehovah, as well as you for making this clear. Yes, Ii see the consistent references to 'kings of the earth' from Revelation Chapter 1 all the way through the book. Yes, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses (18 years) and I can only imagine the backlash I will receive when I reason this out with the other Brothers. Oh my.

The Internet is a wonderful place

abe

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

Sorry, you're about 3 1/2 years late with this post. The Revelation book was studied for a record 4th time around 2006 or so. But this is 2009, and no plans have been publicized to study it again. There are several other books that will likely be studied before Revelation (if it ever gets pulled out of the closet again) - "Be My Follower" and the new "Bear Thorough Witness" are two that come to mind.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

NotBlind,

The invitation still remains.

Until you accept it you will never really know if you are not blind.

abe

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

No, I've decided to give up ALL brands of fundamentalist religion. Thanks, but no thanks.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.

• donny
    donny

Flood. Oh yeah.

• wobble
    wobble

I wonder if they ever will study the "Be my follower" book,after all if a good few Dubs actually take up Jesus' offer and start to follow Him,they would certainly STOP following the GB!

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit