The WTC in the Bible

by RickA 10 Replies latest jw friends

• RickA
    RickA

Is this world in trouble or what? Wait till you see what's coming next!

Isa 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
    26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
    27 ¶ Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
    28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    s this world in trouble or what?

Or what.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Good try....but, no score.....sorry.

• RickA
    RickA

Just in case anyone missed that it's....TEARS the world over.

Isa 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters

• RickA
    RickA

"in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

Lets just say that after this, those who are left behind will not have a nice day.

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

Unless the bible actually says,
    Isa 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the World Trade Center towers fall.

Then I will believe the bible predicts what happened on 09-11-01.

Sorry, but the bible could have been talking about any tower, not exclusively The World Trade Center.

• RickA
    RickA

Nope sure wouldn't want to be around when these guys start letting the NUKES fly. Here I'll repeat it for you again!

27 ¶ Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
    28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err

India mobilises troops along western border with Pakistan

Hundreds of tanks and other army vehicles are moving towards India's western border with Pakistan.

An AFP reporter in Jodhpur in the border state of Rajasthan said Thursday more than 500 tanks, army jeeps, trucks and medical vans had been seen moving towards the border from Tuesday night to Wednesday night.

According to officials, the frontier with Pakistan has been put on "high alert" since the December 13 attack on Indian parliament by five armed gunmen, who India has identified as Pakistan-based militants backed by Pakistani military intelligence.

Late Wednesday evening, authorities in Jodhpur conducted a "mock blackout" exercise, cutting off electricity in the entire city and reviewing the response of the emergency services.

Officials also said the army has given instructions to the railway authorities that some local and long distance trains may be commandeered for troop movements. Leave for all railway employees has been cancelled.

The transport authorities have also begun impounding civilian trucks and other heavy vehicles.

The Border Security Force (BSF) and the Indian Air Force have been put on high alert and senior BSF officer B.D. Sharma said Pakistan Rangers had been taking up positions on the other side of the border.

On Wednesday, Indian Army chief General S. Padmanabhan said Pakistan was massing troops along the frontier.

"There is a buildup on the other side. They have moved certain forces in there. Certain forces which should have gone back have not gone back," Padmanabhan said.

India has said it is keeping all options open in considering how to respond to last week's attack on parliament.

Hardliners have been calling for strikes against alleged terrorist training camps in Pakistani territory.

Islamabad has denied any involvement of its intelligence services in the attack and warned of "grave consequences" if India undertakes any cross-border operation.

• r51785
    r51785

India and Pakistan have been fighting for 50 years. This is old news. Personally I don't believe the end can come until the Cubs and Red Sox play each other in the World Series.

• avengers
    avengers

I think we have a new prophet here. Can you identify yourself, where in the bible you are described. I imagine the bible does mention such an important prophet as yourself.

Or are you called MORONi ? Oh no that's in the book of MORmON.

Sorry.

"Few are they that look through their own eyes and feel with their own heart"
    A Einstein
  • logical
    logical

I'm pretty sure that I could force bible verses to apply to Jerry Springer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit