by cameo-d 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

cameo-d credibility: -5

• glenster
    glenster

Are you just asking if the JWs leaders claim to be part of this?:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

No--I've never heard of it. And the group doesn't seem interested in creating
    a "new world order," either.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Glenster:"Are you just asking if the JWs leaders claim to be part of this?:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group"

No, that is not what I am asking. JW leaders have neither the intelligence nor foresight to ever be included in something like that. It is way over their heads! But are they taking orders from higher up in the psych-ops operation? That's the question.

All I am saying is learn to recognize double meanings and read between the lines.

Take for instance the phrase that says "the stars of god are the kings". In scripture, it makes mention that "the stars will fall from the sky". Many people take this to mean we are going to be bombarded by asteroids. But another way to read this is metaphorically, in that, the leadership powers will be displaced.

this is from published info the public has been given.

"The name Bilderberg came from the group's first meeting place, the Hotel de Bilderberg of Oosterbeek, Holland, in May 1954"

There is absolutely nothing to substantiate the history that B. was the name of any family or owner of this building. From my search, it appears that "Bilderberg" is a unique name. It is not found to be a surname.

------------------------------------

Over the next 47 years the secret meetings have included most of the top ruling-class players from Western Europe and America.

The Bilderberg Steering Committee, made up of around 30 people, (with no official list available)

According to Richard J. Aldrich (Lecturer in Politics at Nottingham University):

"The Bilderberg Group, an informal secretive transatlantic council of key decision makers, developed between 1952 and 1954... It brought leading European and American personalities together once a year for informal discussions of their differences... The formation of the American wing of Bilderberg was entrusted to (Gen.) Eisenhower's psychological warfare co-ordinator, C.D. Jackson, and the funding for the first meeting, held at the Hotel de Bilderberg in Holland in 1954, was provided by the Central Intelligence Agency. Thereafter much of its funding came from the Ford Foundation... The subjects over which the annual meetings ranged were wide... but it is clear that the [1957] Treaty of Rome/ibid/ibid was nurtured by discussions at Bilderberg the previous year." [3]
  • glenster
    glenster

Which of these governments do you mean? The JWs leaders don't seem to be working for any of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Bestand:Bilderberg - Oosterbeek.jpg

Cameo

Sorry for my late response.

As you can see here this is the Hotel De Bilderberg In Oosterbeek( The Netherlands) Where the first conference was held from the 29th till the 31st of may 1954. It is jus a hotel over a hundred years old. named after the family who started it...

I know that there is a lot of secrecy going on around this group. But as I mentioned before, there is also a lot of crap about the bilderberg conference on the internet.

Stefan

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I cannot find any historical evidence to prove that there was a family with that surname. There is no history of the building nor the ownership, nor any antedotal information about any such family named Bilderberg.

If you can produce antedotal info to confirm, I would certainly like to see it.

dutchstef: "And Bilderberg is just a german name of the family that owned the hotel....."

Nor do I find any evidence that the name is German in origin; this is the closet thing I have found in geneological records.

Bilder is of Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): Occupational name for a teacher, from an agent derrivative of Yiddish bildn, 'to educate', 'to cultivate'. ( http://www.ancestry.com/facts/Bilder-family-history.ashx )

This leads me to believe that "bilderberg" may be a unique name.

• cattails
    cattails
    a lot of crap

that just about sums it up!

• dutchstef
    dutchstef

Cameo,

I Tried to find the familiename "Bilderberg"on the internetsites german and dutch, and I must admid that you are right! There is no family named Bilderberg.. I spoke to soon.. sorry for that.

Did find a article about the histry of the hotel, bus it is in dutch, maybe you can translate it http://www.bilderberg.nl/over_bilderberg/

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cameo,

I Tried to find the familiename "Bilderberg"on the internetsites german and dutch, and I must admid that you are right! There is no family named Bilderberg..

Kind of creepy, isn't it?

Now if we can expound a little on the Mt. Carmel magicians (prophets of old) and the parallel to these "teachers from the mountains" and why WT calls them the "stars of god from the royal line of David"......

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"The stars of God" are the kings of the royal line of David. (Numbers 24:17) From David onward, these "stars" ruled from Mount Zion. After Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem, the name Zion came to apply to the whole city. Under the Law covenant, all male Israelites were obliged to travel to Zion three times a year. Thus, it became "the mountain of meeting."By determining to subjugate the Judean kings and then remove them from that mountain, Nebuchadnezzar is declaring his intention to put himself above those "stars." Instead of giving Jehovah credit for the victory over them, he arrogantly puts himself in Jehovah’s place. So it is after being cut down to the earth that the Babylonian dynasty is mockingly referred to as the "shining one."

------------

In 1890, Hommel proposed that the Greek gamma in magedon is a transliteration of the Hebrew ayin. Har-magedon could be a corruption of the Hebrew har-mo ed, or "mountain of assembly."

According to Isaiah 14:13, the one who usurps the throne is called Lucifer.

You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.

KJV

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

--------------

In the WT quote, Nebuchadnezer is being accused of attempting to displace Jehovah. Yet it is Lucifer who is named in scripture as sitting on that throne. So, is Nebbie dethroning Jehovah or Lucifer? Or are Jehovah and Lucifer one and the same?

According to what Watchtower has stated in the above paragraph, these ones sitting on the mountain of assembly are entitled! What Watchtower would have you believe is that those of the Zion Brotherhood, "the stars of David" are the earthly counterpart of the heavenly throne room.

According to WT, as stated above "these stars of David" are the clowns spokesmen for god's earthly organization.What ever happened to Jesus?

--------------

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit