WHY DOES ‘UNDERSTANDING’ WOMEN CAUSE SUCH AN IMPACT…??

by Mr. Majestic 21 Replies latest social relationships

• caliber
    caliber

understanding women is to understand those one word comments ! A must for all us men !!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1283443/understanding_women/

- WHEN A WOMAN SAYS THIS:
    "I want a sensitive guy..."

- WHAT SHE REALLY MEANS IS THIS:
    "I want a guy who can be sensitive to MY feelings."http://www.datingdynamics.com/dating-tips-for-men-articles/guide-to-understanding-women.php

She does NOT want a guy who is sensitive in the way of breaking down in tears on a regular basis, or always "Sharing his feelings and heart" with a woman.

It may sound cold and old-fashioned, but this is true: Women don't feel attraction - gut-level, stop-her-heart attraction - for sensitive new-age guys. (S.N.A.G.s)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The clue is, Caliver, women are individuals and just like individual men, are attracted to individual preferences. There is no set formula for understanding women, just as there is no set formula for understanding men. Some women like a mushy guy who cries all the time. Some don't.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I agree FHN, everyone is different. You can never understand all women or all men....You just can't fit women or

men into one category.

h4o

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Like it or not, we all have to make the arduous effort to get to know a person of interest of the opposite gender. Those books like He's Just Not That Into You or Men are from Uranus and Women are from Portugal or How to Get Into A Woman's Pants on the First Date, well they just won't really help much.

Very, True, Hope. Categories are only big enough for one.

• caliber
    caliber

Some women like a mushy guy who cries all the time
    Do you think you could ever wuv me ???

Caliber ...

The clue is, Caliver, women are individuals and just like individual men
    . Does this make me clueless ? Just wondering is all !!
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wuv. Lol.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I do understand it a little more now but the reaction still perplexes me somewhat. I can’t talk for all men, but from a mans perspective, if I am understood, I just get the feeling of relief that someone knows what I am going through. A deep sigh and that is that. But despite asking numerous women I am friends with, I still don’t know the mechanics of why understanding causes such a huge emotional reaction.

Everyone needs to be understood, some are better listeners then others. But perhaps sometimes its all about

"you must know your boundaries of what you can and cannot do or talk about" people can and do get emotionally attached. It seems simple

but it can get quite complicated. And for some this is when friendships come to a halt. Its not becoming to personal I guess, some cannot seperate the

two from further meaning whether it is there or not. Its all what is in the persons mind and how they take things. Some people whether male or

female can be sent the wrong messages by what or how conversations go.

h4o

• caliber
    caliber

I think my little women (h40 ) came up the most sensible and pin pointed answer !

The follow quote(FHN) reveals a great truth also.................

There is no set formula for understanding women

pigeon holing never works in the real world !

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I thought it was because your such a stud muffin.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

What's so hard to understand?

Women are like a deck of cards, you got to know when to "hold them" and know when to "fold them"

Sometimes they want nothing more than for you to "hold them" in your embrace (which can be quite often)

Other times when the moments right, they want nothing more than you to "fold them"; over the bed,couch, lounge chair

table, desk, office furniture, log in the woods, etc. etc. (and usually this is not quite often enough for most guys) *

*Disclaimer - If my wife, son or any family members reads this, this maybe going by hearsay and does not necessarily

express my opinions,thoughts,feelings, beliefs,conduct on subject matter. I reserve the right to dispute anything

directly or indirectly which may or may not have a bearing on any part of my life; past,present or future.

LOL

with warmest regards,

StoneWall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit