To all Meek and Lost Ones:

by JWME 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Who is this guy?

My bet is that it is the Biblemanmoron, aka Larsguy, Gary La Motta, and many, many others. This guy's style is just like the Bibletwit's. He craves attention, even negative attention.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• messenger
    messenger

I think one offensive post diserves another. For a person to come on the board and call everyone lost needs to see the other side of the coin. One side is just as fanatical and stupid as the other side, yet both help you to see the different perspectives people can have.

To whom it may concern, I do not think Jesus was a vampire.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

Jwman-- First, lets just say that it's not the people to whom some of us here have a problem with-- (although some do with good reasons)
    Some of us After careful study and prayer have found that the Jehovah's Witnesses do NOT have the Truth! Whenever a question is raised no one answers it-- why? because JW's don't have the truth.
    You have no idea how many still very active and practicing JW's I persnally have spoken with (Probably upwards of 50 with about half being elders). Not one of these Jw's could prove their doctrines from the Bible and at least half of them have admitted that the watchtower is wrong on one major subject or another in the course of our discussion. Study the Bible with an open mind and see how long you stay in the Watchtower.----->
    And please stop refering to your organization as the Holy Spirit-- that is blaspheme. Don't worry Jwman- I have not given up on you yet :)-- Not until Yahweh tells me to.

Messenger-- I disaggree with you strongly which should come as no surprise. Just a few quick clarifications and thoughts for you: Christians do not worship a corpse--We worship Jesus the risen Christ- if you are going to bash Christian theology please get it right-- Jesus is not dead. Disbelieve it if you want but that is 'Christian' doctrine at the very least. We don't get reborn at communion-- it's only a symbol of the crucifiction and rebirth happens when you become a believer. The symbol for the rebirth is baptism- not communion.
    If you want to talk about blood try reading the old testament where Yahweh outlines the proceedure of sacrifice in the temple and you will find a much bloodier read. If Christ is the fullfillment of the old testaments sacrifice laws and prophecy so why then does it not make sense to use the imagery of his blood shed for mankind to explain what he was doing? Just some thoughts for you --> messenger

• ISP
    ISP

Don't think you are learning JWme!

You know where you can come for well reasoned discussion!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit