Auschwitz survivor: "I can identify with Palestinian youth"

by PrimateDave 9 Replies latest social current

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Auschwitz survivor: "I can identify with Palestinian youth"

"Hajo Meyer, author of the book The End of Judaism, was born in Bielefeld, in Germany, in 1924. In 1939, he fled on his own at age 14 to the Netherlands to escape the Nazi regime, and was unable to attend school. A year later, when the Germans occupied the Netherlands he lived in hiding with a poorly forged ID. Meyer was captured by the Gestapo in March 1944 and deported to the Auschwitz concentration camp a week later. He is one of the last survivors of Auschwitz...

"'I have never been a Zionist. After the war, Zionist Jews spoke about the miracle of having "our own country." As a confirmed atheist I thought, if this is a miracle by God, I wished that he had performed the smallest miracle imaginable by creating the state 15 years earlier. Then my parents would not have been dead.'"

• mickahia
    mickahia

Check this page for very interesting information. If this is true, as I consider it to be, then the WTS has part in the perpetuating the lie.

http://www.zundelsite.org/news_english/0058_christie.html

• avishai
    avishai

zundel is a racist bastard

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Staggering read

• cantleave
    cantleave

The Holocaust is undeniable. This article is not only complete falsehood it is abhorant.

Quietlyleaving it is only staggering in its audacity.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

The Holocaust is undeniable. This article is not only complete falsehood it is abhorant.

Quietlyleaving it is only staggering in its audacity.

I don't like taking a dogmatic stance to anything. I'm not sure which article you are referring to either?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was referring to to the zundelsite article not the orinal link which for some reason didn't work when I first opened this thread - which I agree is very interesting.

My statement regarding zundel cannot be Dogmatic since dogmatic means asserting opinions in a doctrinaire or arrogant manner.

One cannot be dogmatic when it comes to asserting an undisputable fact like the holocaust since its occurance is not open to opinion - it happened.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I mean dogmatic in this sense

Dogma is the established belief or doctrine held by a religion, ideology or any kind of organization: it is authoritative and not to be disputed, doubted or diverged from.

the article was not disputing the holocaust.

• Mary
    Mary

I agree with Avashai: zundel is just another racist asshole trying to trying to perpetrate the ridiculous idea that six million Jews never really died during the Holocaust. Oh, and to also perpetrate his equally insane idea that the Jews are trying to take over the world.

Give me a break.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I agree with QL...no dispute around the holocaust.

While I am not a Zundel fan, I know that engineers, scientists, historians - none agree wholeheartedly on any event throughout time and I believe that the global communication we can avail ourselves of during this time, provides us with the ability and access to previously unknown information around the world. That is a wonderful thing.

sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit