Beat It

by The-Borg 19 Replies latest jw friends

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Analysis of Michael Jackson's Beat It Video from Lenon Honor. Looking at the homosexual and pedophilic overtones of the video.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/WhatLiesInPlainSight.html

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its a super long video, but into it a good ways along....the hand sign...thats really freaky....I'll finish watching it tomorrow it is rather

interesting....I just saw Obama and Hillery make the same sign of Satan....

h4o

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hurry, Borg, make a donation. Quick, gotta keep that on the net for posterity.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

well i'm really not sure about all this....beat it beat, quite questionable but i'm still watching....

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

the hand signals...ok...looking bad...

the book moon walk....hmmmmm

all interesting but I will really have to give this some serious thought....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

He is just as troppo as Michael.

He should stick to playing the flute.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Michael Jackson was a great performer, I grow up with his music. I don't know if the accusasions of being paedofile are true since no court found him guilty, but he was person with lot of pain...I really feel sorry of him

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think Lenon Honor needs to get a life of his own.

Some people are better off not thinking so much

purps

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I value the music Michael Jackson put out. Which is more than he would have done had he remained a strong witless--and, he would be more than molesting boys (he would also be silencing them and threatening them with getting disfellowshipped if they spoke out). At least we do not know for sure whether he went beyond the line of molesting children or not.

He was trying to fix some of the mistakes he made. I have heard that he was going to try Muslim, and that he was in the process of making a comeback and another album (which I think would have been worth at least a trial listening to). Now he will not have that chance.

But, those cockroach witlesses are still alive. They are still alive to continue beating children for not wanting to go to the Kingdumb Hell or in field circus, for not sitting still at the boasting sessions, for not walking like little robots while out in field circus, and for wanting normal things. They are also guilty of keeping children from ever having any fun--play time becomes field circus time, campouts are looked down on (I have seen that washtowel front page with that picture on it), special times are banned, and school is stripped of anything that is fun. Beyond that, they keep children up way past their bedtimes on school nights for a lousy boasting session. To me, that is the real abuse.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Does Lenon Honor think the everyone is either homosexual or devil worshiper? and why does he care?

still love the song. So it's a beautiful sunny Saturday, I think I'll beat it

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit