The many faces of Michael Jackson

by JimmyPage 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JimmyPage
  • StoneWall
    StoneWall

That is a very interesting collage you put together Jimmy.

Through his different photos I can see it appears he tried to be happy and wanted to be happy but as he got

older you can see in some of them that he musta at times felt like he had the weight of the world resting on his

shoulders. All that pressure of always trying to keep his fans happy and the media content had to take a toll on him.

We can only imagine what he and others go thru to try and keep some of their appointments with the hectic

schedules. It was hard for me when I was going to the KH to try and get there on time for the meetings after working

all day. When I heard about how long some of these entertainers have to train with their cast and crews and sometimes

put in 18+ hour days no wonder many of them get on drugs. I guess its true about what cost fame.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

He looked just perfect in 1983-1984. That's the "classic" look. He should have stopped there.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I agree, Leo. The first nosejob was a good one. After that it all went to hell.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

bttt

• C. T. Russell
  • glenster
  • Cadellin
    Cadellin

Sad, so sad.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Why the three fingers taped, does anyone know?

Thanks

purps

• JWoods
    JWoods

Couple or three ideas on the bandaids, purps -

1) - he pulled off the glove a little too hard and took off some skin.

2) - ran out of injection spots.

3) - his idea of taping up your hands like an NFL wide receiver to go for a down and out.

Sorry about it folks - but this guy desperately needs to be laid to rest and quietly be forgotten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit