I have turkey meat slices. What should I eat with it?

by asilentone 17 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

I will eat them tomorrow. it is in the fridge right now, I will go to the store today or tomorrow.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Bacon. Bacon goes with everything.

No Apologies

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Will you tell us whose suggestion you chose?

• asilentone
    asilentone

maybe

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

What about your hands?

LOL!

As I type here, even if you thought that was horribly corny and unfunny, I only answer to my audience of one.

Ok, maybe your fork and knife?

Again, cutting edge comedy... Hmmmmm, seriously, a little salt on the turkey, some mayo, and 2 peices of bread for a sandwhich.. Always good!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

mmmmmm turkey meat slices laid in a bed of brown rice with a light layer of barbeque sauce and tobasco sauce

garnished with 4 slices of jalapeno, one each at North,East,West and South of plate while ever so gently applying

two very thin sliced tomatoes across the top with just a hint of black pepper and a pinch of sea salt.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Whole grain bread, honey mustard dressing, a little smoked gouda and lots of arugula.

~Sue

• ryan12
    ryan12

heat the turkey in a skillet with a jar of turkey gravey (low sodium) and put on toast for an open sandwich, nuke some frozen veggies of your choice and have a piece of fruit, open sandwiches always seem like more food to me

or take light mayo and chop up the turkey and make turkey salad, throw in some low sodium croutons and slice up a tomato on the side

I eat alot of turkey on my heart healthy diet and I am bored with it and most of the time just eat it with my hands

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit