If we had a football team? Who would you have in it?

by Gary_Naysmith 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gary_Naysmith
    Gary_Naysmith

I'll start.

• asilentone
  • Gary_Naysmith
    Gary_Naysmith

him aswell. Do you think Paul Warhust would get in?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Gary, I think you will get alot more responses at any sports forum on the internet, good luck in getting more replies here on JWN.

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

Adrian Petersen from the MN Vikings. The one that played for the Chicago bears is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I like watching that boy play. Plus he is so cute!

In all seriousness, I love Running backs versus Wide Receivers. It's naughty to stereotype, but usually RB's don't have the mouth of a WR. I like Kurt Warner because he is a great team head, but he had his bell rung so many times, that his ability seems somewhat inconsistant. Someday he will make an awesome coach.

Call it cliche', but my favorite player of all times is Walter Payton. He had so much intensity. I have not seen a player have that type of intensity to date.

• Finally-Free
  • four candles
    four candles

Yeah,sir Stan!!!! Legend.

I'd have an 18 year old Michael Owen,he was red hot then. See the goal against Argentina?

• knockingondoorssince84
    knockingondoorssince84

I hear Titus Bramble is a Jehovah? For that reason alone i think he should be in the heart of the defence. Matt Donovan is a must skillfull pacy little striker always got a goal in him and prepared to sit on the bench, great attuide.

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

Currently playing or all time?

First pick, Gaetano Scirea

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Are we talking soccer... or football? **puzzled look**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit