Your sex life as a j-dub (not sure if this is the correct forum for this)

by Psychotic Parrot 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

if it isn't then i'm sure a mod will move it for me

but yeah, for those of you who were married as j-dubs, did you find that being a j-dub somewhat soured things in the saucy department? lolz

i'm so glad i don't have to marry a j-dub woman! marriage can taint sex enough as it is, let alone with jehoobie in the room with you all the time as well!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It's very distracting checking bound volumes and "Insight" volumes during love making.....can I give her a "Dutch Suprise"......let me check.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

are hickeys acceptable?

• blondie
    blondie

It depends on who gives it to your, your spouse, okay, if not, not a good idea.

• blondie
    blondie

BTW, if you believe God sees and hears everything....................

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

my wife, who is a born in jw, has never let a magazine or a board of directors in ny tell her what she can or cannot do in the bedroom, or kitchen, or bathroom, or living room, or car, or you get the idea.

• wobble
    wobble

Rockmehardplace,

my wife objected once when I made love to her as she bent over to reach into the freezer,she said it wasn't "appropriate"

mind you,we were in the supermarket at the time.

Love

Wobble

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Is a "hickey" with a vaccum cleaner mastubation???????

• Psychotic Parrot
  • rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

supermarket , now that is hilarious.

just a little side note, my wife and i went to a concert with some jw friends and the line was super long for the ladies. the mens room was in and out so to speak. we had all been drinking and i told my wife to use the mens room instead. other women were doing it too. so i took her in there and she went into the stall. i followed. a few minutes later, add another new place to our list.

and yes, it was only a few minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit