Has the Rapture started ?

by wobble 41 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Pretty sure it has....cause i have had several "rapturous" moments lately........in bed..........oompa

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Rapture? There are no dinosuars alive today?!

• shamus100
  • shamus100
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

No. And World War II was not Armageddon slowly starting up.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Wobble...you probably won't know when the "rapture" has started; it will not be one at a time celebrities with great fanfare. It will be something that happens en masse and will be very quiet and sneaky.

Over the past months you may have had a suspicion of "staged events" to rile the masses against gov. and aggression toward authorities. These are orchestrated events. They want the masses to uprise! As soon as they do, there will be a good excuse for bringing in armed militia and enacting martial law. Hopefully, enough people will see through this and can keep it from happening. It has happened in other countries and also in times past. Learn from history and you will know what happens.

There is a plan B in case these revolts are quieted. In that plan, quarrantine can be implemented.

When these events begin to happen, it will be the perfect time to "rapture" people during the confusion. No one will take note that they are missing and there will be no announcements of it because there will be a great diversion at hand. Perhaps people will "assume" that these missing people were exposed to something and have been taken in for quarrantine. Or perhaps others will "assume" that these people got caught up in rioting crowds and 'something happened' to them--unknown.

If you look up the etymology of the word "rapture" you will find that it means to "seize, abduct, rape". It is not some blissful transformation as TV evangelists have promoted to the public. This coming rapture, as explained in Luke, will be taking people to their death....."where the vultures are".

Which people will be taken?

....apostates, atheists, and all who speak out against religion and other forces of deceitful control.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi CD,

Maybe you want to read these verses again?!

30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

All the best,

Stephen

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hi Chalam,

Maybe you want to read these verses again?!

Luke 17:

34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left." [d]

37 "Where, Lord?" they asked.
    He replied, "Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather."

• Wordlygirl
    Wordlygirl

I don't know about the rapture, by my jeans just suffered a rupture. Time to get back on the treadmill.

Wordlygirl

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi CD,

Thanks for the verses-I read them again :)

I understand the point you are trying to make. However, immediately all the born again believers are taken in the "come up here" it will be immediately apparent to the world that something is up. Plus they will see Jesus appear and they will begin to mourn.

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit