Interesting website (maybe)

by m2u 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Where are you hoping to go logical? We want to move to Canada.
    I'm sure the UK is nice to visit, thinker - it's living here that's a bitch. Plus it's grim up north...southerners have it easy...that's why they're all softies...have I offended enough people yet?

• nelly136
    nelly136

well we cant all be weaned on stottie bread and pease puddin
    prolly why you northerners are so pale :-)
    nelly

• logical
    logical

I would consider moving anywhere as soon as I get a job and save some money. But I have got no ties in any other lands, so it looks like i'm stuck here

New Zealand seems quite nice... cant get much farther away.

• Simon
    Simon

he he, nelly - we live off curry 'alf-n-'alf round here...
    Someone I used to work with moved to NZ and some friends of ours were looking into going there too (you don't think they're all trying to get as far away from us as they can do you?).
    The both gave it top marks.

• OrangeVale Bob
    OrangeVale Bob

The photo's were interesting. They didn't give me the creeps.
    I had an incident a few years ago during a time I was VERY inactive that lasted for a few days. It was very wierd and I actually saw, one night, three translucent humanoid shapes in my backyard. Some of those photo's were similar. So I suppose some of them are real and some are probably faked. BTW the next day after seeing the apparition's I did some serious house cleaning. Yes, I did have some questionable items and yes, I got rid of them. I read aloud from Psalms for a while and prayed aloud for a while and the problem went away and did not return. I never thought about photographing them and probably wouldn't have anyway. I wanted to forget the whole episode, not document it. I don't believe the proper term for what I saw or what any of these photo's represent is ghost. I think they should be labeled demons, or fallen angels. I also think they should be avoided, not encouraged. There was nothing pleasant about this episode.

• ianao
    ianao

Hello Bob.

My wife and I have had an incident before similar to what you described, but it involved physical manifestations.

Do you want to know an easy way to tick a demon off? Try being an athiest who brings in a catholic priest to ward off the 'wayward spirit'. I think this small amount of peace we enjoyed before it reared it's ugly head again was the thing laughing it's butt off at our pittiful attempt at expulsion.

-ianao

Edited by - ianao on 26 December 2000 20:58:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit