Dub Groupies

by OUTLAW 22 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t know if many of you have noticed but many of the pro dub posters are not dubs.They pretend to be dubs and have been able to some what talk like dubs.They are not dubs,they are not ex dubs,they are dub groupies.They may have been associated with dubs at some time and even still hang out with dubs.But they haven`t done any real dub time,they haven`t lived the life.Thats why when you explain something to them they don`t get it,they can`t.If they had one or two decades of real dub time under their belts they might be able to pull it off.Just hanging out with dubs won`t do it.So to all the old ex dub war horses I tell you to just keep your eyes open and you will spot the Dub Groupies.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

What do we look for?

Slipnslidemaster: MerryChristmas!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey slip,Talk about somthing only a real dub would know,and talk about it like you were talking to a seasoned dub.You know we have our own way of expressing things.If they don`t understand you or keep questioning things that are commen place to us.Or they wanna take you on a circular arguement(they only know so much) you got yourself a groupie.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MERRY CHRISTMAS SLIPNSLIDEMASTER...OUTLAW

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    If they had one or two decades of real dub time under their belts

Then I'm not of the "dub groupies" sort then, am I OUTLAW.

You say "many of the pro dub posters"? Something tells me that you can't count, OUTLAW, because just how "many" that post here on this forum do you observe as claiming to be proponents of the WTS? I only see about 3. Does "3" qualify as "many" in your estimation? Otherwise, where is this big group you speak of?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Erich
    Erich

That's interesting!

Question:

Is there for those who become exJW's a devision into different "castes" too:

a) exPublisher-JW (plain, dumb, clumsy, low IQ....)
    and
    b) exElder-JW (or exPio-JW, exMiss-PW, exBeth-JW) of higher quality
    and characteristics: smart, intelligent, cool, sly, looking-
    through...

???????????

• Erich
    Erich

Oh yadirf.

perhaps you could help answering above questions ?

Further: Who do you think are the proponents of the WTS ? the three people you meant ?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Yes, erich. I'm an ex-Zone Pioneer.

Slipnslidemaster: MerryChristmas!

• Erich
    Erich

Ooooh.

I bow my head to the ground in deepest devotions....

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Erich

Who do you think are the proponents of the WTS ?
    Are YOU no longer a proponent of the WTS, Erich?

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit