And you thought Awake Art was Scary!

by cameo-d 17 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Why has our culture become mad with all the Apocalypse stuff?

It's now out of Awake and onto the public walls.

It seems to be surrounding us everywhere.

Are things being orchestrated to make it happen?

Aren't you folks wore out hearing about it constantly all these years?

Don't you ever feel like saying....armageddon--Get it on or STFU?

One of a series of murals by Leo Tanguma adorning Denver Airport's main terminal building. Source: Death in the Air, Leonard G. Horowitz

Dr. Horowitz comments:

The Death in the Air bookcover, depicts a Nazi-gas-masked-alien sticking the dove of peace with his sabre. His backdrop projects the horrific images of genocide, particularly affecting Black and Hispanic populations. This and the following related murals were painted by artist Leo Tanguma, October 1995. They adorn the two interconnected halls in Denver airport's main terminal building. The construction was dedicated by Black and White leaders on behalf of separate Masonic (largely secret) segregated societies. This entire building and its contents is dedicated to the "New World Commission."

Why might Black and Hispanic genocide victims predominate? The Nazi alien symbolizes the Nazi-fascist links between contemporary population controllers and the military-petrochemical industrialists accountable for Hitler's rise to power. Elite global industrialists, including the Rockefeller family in America and the Royal Family of England, were primarily responsible for "eugenics", the first "racial hygiene" experiments pioneered in America against Black and mentally retarded people. The development and use of chemical sprays and gases for "pest control" and chemical warfare evolved largely from the twentieth century efforts of the I.G. Farben-Rockefeller petrochemical cartel. The "alien phenomenon", as prescribed in The Report From Iron Mountain to facilitate globalism through the development of an enemy common to all earth's people, is reflected in the face of the masked Nazi villain who obviously sprays the sick and dying masses as he flies by etherically above the suffering .

http://www.policestateplanning.com/new_world_order_mural_in_denver_airport.htm
  • outofservice
    outofservice

Cameo-

Thanks for posting this I live in the Denver area and have seen this many times at DIA and wondered what it was. I thought it was kind of scary for an airport especially with all the terrorist stuff. A painting of paradise would be more soothing for nervous fliers

• cattails
    cattails

I think you've gone off the deep end my friend!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cattails: "I think you've gone off the deep end my friend!"

I keep my dive tanks filled; no worries.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

OutofService...maybe you can tell us if the things in this video have some truth or what the folks in the Denver area are saying about all this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmy0PMgm-Q0

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks cameo:

Scary art - too much like WT! Gonna Google Denver Airport and New World Airport Commission.

CoCo

• shamus100
  • Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Nice catch, Cameo! Thanks for sharing

• compound complex
    compound complex

Cameo:

I did a related research on the layout of Washington, D.C., and selected this startling declaration re: George Washington. I have to check out its veracity:

The city of Washington is of course named after the first president of the United States, George Washington. Much is made of George Washington's masonic connections, yet very little is discussed about his final renouncing of the evils of freemasonry and his subsequent baptism by a primitive baptist preacher into the grace and forgiveness of Jesus Christ. The disavowal of freemasonry by this great leader and patriarch no doubt led to his ultimate demise at the hands of his physicians who bled him to death in 1797.

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Official response to "conspiracy" surrounding Denver Airport:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver03.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit