Please help me find the name of the brochure.....

by asilentone 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
    asilentone

Please help me find the name of the colored brochure, it is a very easy read by people with very little education. I remember one thing about inside the brochure, it says like you are friend of Jehovah if you go to the Kingdom Hall or something like that. If you see that kind of quote, can someone here post the link here, Thanks!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Don't know which one said that about being Jehovah's friend.

In the 1980s the dumbed down brochure was Enjoy Life on Earth Forever

It was replaced in 1996 by the brochure What does God Require of Us?

I can only find a picture of the "Require" brochure online.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I believe it was called "You Can be Gods Friend"

Amazon has it on DVD for sign language:

http://www.amazon.com/You-Can-Be-Gods-Friend/dp/B0011BFQ4C

• asilentone
    asilentone

you got it right, Drew, maybe Atlantis or someone else can find the quote that I am looking for and post it here. Thanks!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Is it this one?*** gf lesson 16 pp. 26-27 Show Your Love for God ***

Show Your Love for God

To keep a friend, you need to talk with him. You listen to him, and he listens to you. You also say good things about your friend to others. It is the same with being a friend of God. Consider what the Bible says about this:

Talk to Jehovah regularly in prayer. "Persevere in prayer."-Romans 12:12.

Read God's Word, the Bible. "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight."-2 Timothy 3:16.

Teach others about God. "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, . . . teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you."-Matthew 28:19, 20.

Draw close to God's friends. "He that is walking with wise persons will become wise."-Proverbs 13:20.

Attend meetings at the Kingdom Hall. "Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, . . . encouraging one another."-Hebrews 10:24, 25.

Help support the Kingdom work. "Let each one [give] just as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."-2 Corinthians 9:7.

Bangalore

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Asilentone:

The brochure you need is being sent to us through postal mail. As soon as I have received it, I will scan it and provide you with a download link. I will post the download link for the brochure here on the board just in case someone else might need it.

Cheers! Atlantis!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thanks, Atlantis!

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Hi Asilentone,

I hope this will help:

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

2nd to follow : )

• Invetigator74