MSNBC just compared my Man to a cockroach

by dinah 33 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Didn't he smoke his father's ashes?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Keith Richards?

Didn't he leave Level 42 to join New Kids on the Block?

No wait - that was Eric Clapton's son. Got mixed up, sorry!

Pope

• beksbks
    beksbks

He'd just be a gutter dweller if he wasn't a great guitarist and part of the greatest rock and roll band ever.

(They aren't necessarily THE greatest rock and roll band ever, but that's what it says on the back of my concert T )

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Keith didn't get those age-gracefully genes, but yes, he's still alive.

kiethrichardslouisvuitton.jpg image by fashionphile

• John Doe
    John Doe

I never liked the Rolling Stones. Probably why I didn't know who Keith Richards is.

• Warlock
    Warlock

More like a dinosaur.

Warlock

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doe you need a major education.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One who sure can write a love song. Watch this: he's got such a great sense of humor about his age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJVL9RWp8ss

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You gotta love that cigarette! He's so loveable. Dinah, Andy is in the hospital. Today he is feeling just a little better.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

just had to comment on the RS mag, I have that one,

great article if I remember right, part of how Johnny Depp copied Richards on how to play Jack Sparrow.

and had to mention the article on Wilco, one of my fav bands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sparrow

Initially, Sparrow was conceived for the first film as a trickster who guides the hero, Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), but Johnny Depp's performance led to Sparrow's role being altered. Depp's flamboyant and eccentric characterization, partially inspired by Pepé Le Pew and Keith Richards, turned Sparrow into an iconic anti-hero and the breakout character of the series. Depp earned his first Academy Award nomination, and in a case of life imitating art, Richards played a cameo role as Sparrow's father in the third film.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit