Funny: Kingdom Hall gets restraining order against sixteen year old girl.

by JW News & Comments 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JW News & Comments
    JW News & Comments

The Scottish Sun reports about about Shauni Chalk, a 16 year old girl from Perth, who has been banned from attending the local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Perth. The girl was cited for “anti-social behavior” by the police after she hurled insults and harassed Jehovah’s Witnesses at the Kingdom Hall during a three-month period, halting the meetings and becoming a general nuisance. (JW News & Comments)

(Is this Danny Hazard's daughter?)

• shamus100
    shamus100

I don't know if it is Danny's daughter or not.

Did she pepper-spray everyone?

• metaspy
    metaspy

She's a cutie, but according to that article she is a real pain.

• carla
    carla

Well that's one way of getting out of meetings.

• steve2
    steve2

What Jehovah is powerless to do, the secular beast can. Now, let's hope the witnesses can meet in peace, without disturbance; and let's hope the young woman can find a more helpful way to express her feelings than by disturibng the peace.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Let's make this really cozy, steve2.

Let's hope she meets up with Danny Hazard and peppersprays everyone who pisses them off!

Hey steve2, I don't like your avatar - you're kinda making me upset - I may just go hazard on your ass. Better change it!

• donuthole
    donuthole

What is funny about the article is they never even established if this little menace actually was a Witness or not. The Sun article makes it seem like she just kind of randomly terrorized the local JW's for three months.

I wish my old elders could read this. They might not think I'm so bad in comparison ... ha

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

This is what happens to children that watch too many smurf cartoons, see?

- Lime

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

She musta went apeshit after reading all of Reniaa's postings, especially seeing the word "imperfect" too many times.

Yiz

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2493408/Shauni-Chalk-receives-an-Asbo-after-terrorising-Jehovahs-Witnesses.html

A TEENAGE tearaway has been slapped with an Asbo — to stop her terrorising a Jehovah’s Witness church.

Shauni Chalk, 16 — branded “out of control” by cops — was banned by a sheriff from the local Kingdom Hall.

The yob was given the anti-social behaviour order after she waged a three-month campaign of abuse against worshippers in Perth.

The town’s sheriff court was told Chalk — a ringleader of a local gang — had halted a service and intimidated members of the congregation.

A report on the girl thug said she interrupted one service and hurled abuse at visitors entering and leaving the church last January.

A Tayside police source said last night: “This girl is a menace to society.

“She has been threatening total strangers, hurling abuse at people coming in and out of church and attacked some youngsters.

“She is foul-mouthed to everyone who crosses her path and it just looks like she is completely out of control. She is constantly in trouble. Something had to be done.

The court also heard Chalk, of Perth, abused staff in a local supermarket before running outside and punching a young boy — then kicking him while he was down.

Two days later, she launched another foul-mouthed rant at shop workers. In a separate incident she spat at a police car and lashed out and struggled with cops.

She also hurled abuse at community wardens.

A lawyer for Perth and Kinross Council said: “It is necessary to grant the order for the purposes of protecting persons in the local authority area.”

A council spokesman confirmed the order banned Chalk from intimidating people attending the Kingdom Hall and harassing supermarket staff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit