sex sells

by John Doe 10 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Grrr.

I just went for a drive to a local park in a place I've not been before. I saw a little open air store by the side of the road, and I stopped when I saw the "fresh fruit and peaches" sign. I went in, and there was a very pretty girl in her late teens, blond hair, blue eyes, and flirtacious but innocent personality.

Well, I'm sure you can guess the rest. I bought a peck of peaches, a quart of honey, and a danged bottle of habanero mango pineapple salsa, spending over $20. Now, I ask you, who in their right mind would buy a bottle of habanero mango pineapple salsa? Am I a sucker or what?

It was a neat store though. All kinds of preserves and fresh blueberries and arts and crafts. Sigh.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Feel free to send the bottle of habanero mango pinapple salsa to me

Thanks in advance

nj

• snowbird
    snowbird
    flirtacious but innocent personality.

A flirtatious and innocent personality will get you every time.

I think it began in a Garden ...

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Shit, you got all that for $20?

I'm driving out of Toronto this weekend to buy Rocco's food. I go twice a year for a 40 pound sack of it, because it's a great price. There's a cool store out there too with all kinds of fruit, veggies, preserves, and even raspberry wine. I'll be stocking up.

W

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, just made some scrambled eggs to try the salsa out, and it's actually pretty good. So, I guess I wasn't duped after all. ;-)

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Well, just made some scrambled eggs to try the salsa out, and it's actually pretty good. So, I guess I wasn't duped after all. ;-)

Damn!

nj

• restrangled
    restrangled

JD....save that salsa for grilled Mahi Mahi!!!

r.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm proud that I had enough will power to forego the $39 apple peeler, since I never peel my apples.

• John Doe
    John Doe

The salsa is spicy and sweet--interesting combination. And it was only $4.95 a jar--I may be back. I just have to remind myself that I don't peel apples.

Really though, they had some of the most unusual concoctions I've ever heard of.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

What were their prices like for lingerie??

(hee hee!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit