Sorry if I was rude

by kevin221 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

May you fine peace, justice, love, harmony, happiness, as soon as possible and together with everyone special in your life!

• TR
    TR

Hey Kevin,

Sorry for your loss, life sucks sometimes. Feel free to vent. We'll understand.

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• seven006
    seven006

Kevin,

Sorry for the loss of your dad, you have gone through so much in the last few months. I don't know exactly how you feel but I can try to understand. I was one of the people posting with you last night and I didn't see one single word that you said that could even come close to being considered rude.

As I told you last night you are an adopted exJW. You not only are welcomed here you are now a part of this crazy group. We can do more then talk exJW stuff here, we can help you laugh and help you cry. The one thing I can't do is let you rub my bummy, I do have my limits.

Take care Kevin, I and many others are here for you.

Your pal,

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

PS: Last night TR told me that you could rub his bummy anytime. Just thought I would pass that on.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Kevin221

There is certainly a note of seriousness about YOUR post here, the same as there was in mine here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17451&site=3

Not that I'm not sorry to hear about your father, Kevin, but what would you have thought if I had said only what you did to me when I had posted what to me was a very serious matter? If I had only yawned, like you did, not once but three times, if I had said nothing OTHER than "YAWN", like you did, how would that have impressed you?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• ISP
    ISP

Hey no problem..Kevin! See ya round!

ISP

• Gozz
    Gozz
    There is certainly a note of seriousness about YOUR post here, the same as there was in mine here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17451&site=3

Shame on you! Did you read Kevin's post here at all? He says something about his dad. Did you see it?

Not that I'm not sorry to hear about your father
    Oh, you are. I see you shedding tears of pain. You analyse scripture. And for 4 days you've kept this in your belly?
  • Yadirf
    Yadirf

Say Gozz, up your nose with a rubber hose! I'll furnish the hose in case you don't have one.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Julie
    Julie

Oh Friday, sour grapes or what? I read your thread you posted here and you blather on and on and ON about this whole bridegroom business and buckets of other stuff these poor folks suffered through years of! You liken that to a brief yet powerful message of My Dad Died??? Pathetic. No wonder no one here has any respect for you.

Kevin,

I am very sorry to hear about your dad. I have been there. My mailbox is always open though I can't imagine you'd just write me out of the blue. Wish I could hang out with you and talk with you, laugh about funny dad memories and cry about the sad ones, including the loss.

My sincere condolences to you,
    Julie, who would like to remind Kevin that the only good thing about hitting bottom is there's only one way left to go...better days on the way

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Julie

I read your thread you posted here and....You liken that to a brief yet powerful message of My Dad Died???
    No I didn't say that the two were alike in the grave regards that you're talking about. I said that they both would be categorized as being "serious", which both my thread and his were of a serious nature. But I expected that either you or one of your bosom apostate friends would make an attempt at distorting things the way that you have. No real surprise I say, as I've come to know you all too well.

Pathetic. No wonder no one here has any respect for you.
    No, that's not the least bit true and you know it. Yes, most are like YOU and have no respect for myself and other JWs who occasionally post here, but it's not for the reason you say. It's simply because you are an ex-JW who NEVER looks for anything but a fault in a JW ... particularly when it's a JW who smacks you up beside the head with things that you'd rather not hear, namely facts that hurt your case in thinking that you have a justifiable reason for abandoning the WTS.

It's YOU that have eaten the "sour grapes", little bitterpuss Hulie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit