Just to stop that string of messags from "...

by LB 3 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

At least with this post no censorship (slave) can't post a hundred in a row.

Today I committed another serious pagan act. I went out and spent way too much money on collector ornaments for my wife. She used to collect those Hallmarks ornaments back before we knew they were evil.

I'm gonna have to post a pic of my tree before long. No elders on the porch yet, but we're expecting them!

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

LB

I know what you mean!!! I bought a Kinder Surprise the other day and there was a ... wait for this.... *SHOCK HORROR* Smurf inside!(I could see the eyes glowing with DEMONISM) I immediately added it to my tree as a decoration! Every weekend I wait with anticeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-PATION for some dubs to knock on my door!!I have a glittering flashy Tree with LOADS of prezzies underneath it! Come along Pioneers and Elders (Better still a Pioneering Elder... or a nice enthusiastic MS) I'm a waiting fo ya!! Gay Times on the table, Xmas tree in the corner, Marlboro in mouth!!

Brit

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

we watched the smurf xmas special tonight.....oooooo did i feel naughty

• ISP
    ISP

Hey LB...look forward to seeing ya tree....! Its our first Xmas so I know how you feel!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit