Happy Father's Day

by Robdar 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

To All you Dad's ....Happy Fathers Day......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWQlPdFM1IA

h4o

• caliber
    caliber

How do you identify a Dad ?...this may help

a-father

• Yizuman
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm waiting till the New System to have kids so.......all you folks with kids do not follow orders!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

My children are quite crafty, they always make sure that what they will offer Dad will be of use for the whole family: digital camera, etc. That's Dad's fate, nothing of his own.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Okay I've been married almost 20 years and have been an active JW until this year.

This year is the first time I sent my father in law a big happy Fathers day Greeting, he has never been a JW but has always supportive of his wife and children.

He was so appreciative it almost brought me tears. How can something that is supposedly so bad feel so good?? I feel so bad it took me so long to say something so deserving.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Truthseeker,

this is one of the simplest lessons you can learn about your JW past. They were wrong, thier rules and regulations are against human nature. There's a whole lot of love and beauty out there!!!

• knows better
    knows better

thanks..

thats the only "happy fathers day" well wish i received this year.

damm cult..

• Robdar
    Robdar

Knows better:

thanks..

thats the only "happy fathers day" well wish i received this year.

Then, I am glad you saw the post. And just in case you didn't receive one, here's a hug for you too: (((((KB)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit