• beksbks
    beksbks

Happy Birthday Girl!

Leave a light on for me, I'm right behind you

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

beks:

You must be exactly my age.

I'll be 43 on Dec 2. I graduated HS May 1984. Going to my 25th class reunion on Aug 8..and thankfully will have Toni with me.

oh...and can I say........

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY RESTRANGLED (50 is the new 30....lol)

Snakes ()

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

50 is just a Number...............Happy Birthday!!.......................OUTLAW

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks guys....I had no problem with 40 plus...but for some reason 50 bothers me terribly. I still want to wear jeans, and have long blond hair, and I still want to drink red wine in the evening, and have a guy once in awhile do a double take. I still want to be a young girl with pretty legs, big green eyes and a luscious smile.

But its all fading....sometimes its hard to be woman. I have a few wrinkles, and my eyes aren't as pretty, my hair will never be as long as I want it to be again, and as tall as I am, my legs will never be as beautiful as they once were. I will never be as thin as I once was or have the dancer's shape I never had to maintain.

I was never a self centered biotch.....just wanted to keep what little I had....and I can't. r.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled..You can have what ever you want Girl!..Wanna be in shape?..Hit the Gym..........I used to be in the Health and Fitness industry.....I was`nt always a MountainMan/Chef......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit